The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Devil's Coin vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Any insights?

>
> >> http://devilcoin.downloadmagic.com
>
Looks a bit like Stuck
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I got this yesterday and was disappointed with it.
that's not to say that everyone will be the same, but its basically the same method as something in Jay Sankeys Revolutionary Coin Magic. For me this wasn't really anything new, but for those who don't know it, it might appeal to them.
There is a gimmick involved though 2 impromptu versions are taught.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
It goes back much further than Sankey. A friend of mine showed this to me about 10 yrs ago. I will ask him where he first learned it. I can say this, it is not Sankey's nor is it Fearsons.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It's in Bobo. But Sankey's handling is a bit different.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
I don't think it's in Bobo's. Something similar maybe. Where did you see it?
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Devil Coin review: So after much talk on the café about this I decided to take the plunge. There was a lot of talk about it not being original and a lot of stuff regarding Mr. Fearson, I put all that aside and decided to check it out. This will be a real review, not one that will be blemished regarding the trick.

First off credit has been given to the proper people regarding the move and were the idea came from so all the rip off stuff can stop.
The method, not exactly what I thought however I was surprised to the 3rd impromptu method, which in my opinion is the best out of all them.

You get the main version (gimmicked) which is clever and is a great addition to a routine, not just a vanish the way it was taught. The method I am not going to expose, however some have said stuff regarding stuck and I can say that this is actually more natural then stuck, however I do like both. It basically is a nice way to do stuck if you would like to and be more natural with it. Please buy Stuck and Devil Coin, don't pass on off Stuck because you buy Devil coin! They both are good and you will have a good arsenal with both concepts.

Now the video has 4 versions, one is gimmicked (easy to find and easy to work) and the other 3 are impromptu.

The gimmicked version, is original to some extent and not to some other extent, let me explain: The move is not really that original but proper credit is given in a notepad file, the gimmick is unique because it is something that is somewhat new to the market, however there were different things people used to try to accomplish the same thing, however with this gimmick it is safe to say that it is sure fire after practicing all day with it.

The first impromptu version very good and would work great if no gimmick is with you.

The second impromptu version is nothing special or nothing new under the sun however, credit was given and that is good enough for me.

I saved the best for last, WOW WOW WOW the third impromptu version is nice and perfect for the strolling performer and perfect when you are out and about...I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW GOOD THIS VERSION OF IT IS... Is it original? I am not sure and to be honest I am sure that the credits covered it in the notepad file. This is the one I will always use when the gimmick is not with me.

Just to clarify a few things, the gimmick can be bought at any store for only a few dollars and is well worth it, but once again the 3rd impromptu version is in my opinion the best on the video.

The video leaves a bit to be desired as it is rough, however for the price you can't beet it plus did I mention the 3rd impromptu version ROCKS!

If I was rating this, which really I am not I am trying to give a fair review, I would rate it a 8 out of 10 why only a 8 mostly just because of the quality of the video and the fact that the coin devil himself has not shown his face! Are we having another Devo on our hands? Not sure? Or is the Devil coin guy the one on the Fearson sex video? And is that why he doesn't want to show his face? I am not sure what that is all about but I did find this video on the web and found it funny.... LOL

http://DownLowMagic.com

Whoever is putting this out is either the biggest scum bag in the world or is being paid very well, I am not sure but you know what I don't care.
I care about the effect at hand and the effect for 7 bucks is a great deal and well versed for the beginner and the advanced in magic. It is one of those things were you would say why didn't I think of that. Anyway this is my review and my two cents.

Bottom line I recommend this and support the product and think that is well worth the price!
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Thanks for the in depth review sickmagic!!
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Thanks for the detailed review!
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
Yesterday I have bought myself it.
Download size 24 mb or 11 mb. WMV.
The video explains everything exactly.
But the sound is extremely bad.

Now to the effect.
I did not know this idea yet.
One can get the gimmick everywhere. The gimmick costs 2 cents.
With a few considerations one can bring forward it always.
On the whole I am contented with it and it was also not expensive.

Who has interest in the download, that can shop calmly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Devil's Coin vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL