The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Does anybody pull a hat out of a rabbit? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Just curious. My other idea was to pull a Rabbi out of a hat, and then say, "Oops! Must've been a typo!"
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
KV Magic
View Profile
New user
Missouri
58 Posts

Profile of KV Magic
"Men in Coats" pulls a hat out of a rabbit in their routine.

You can see it here. http://www.koreus.com/media/men-in-coats.html
It's about 2 1/2 minutes into their show.

Keith
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
The video doesn't work for me, but I'll take your word for it, Keith. Wow! I guess they saw my idea posted here, and stole it from me. I'll just have to focus on my Pulling a Rabbi from a Hat routine.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Flec
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
Johnny Ace Palmer does it, its on his promo video. Its a miniture version, and doesn't use a real rabbit or hat, but still plays well.

http://www.johnnyacepalmer.com/pages/video.html

Other than that, check out the link below for a walkabout character. The picture is in the top right hand corner of the page.

http://www.montana-events.co.uk/walkaboutillusions.htm

Just some ideas!
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
Andrew Goldenhersh does it But without a hat...He just pulls a rabbit out of his head...It is the most amazing thing you will ever see if you get a chance to see him do it.
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Bruce Block does the Rabbi out of a hat... together with the 3 shell game. Very funny. Uses a real guy for the rabbi, complete with bagel.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Thanks for the links, Flec. The magician being carried in a hat by a bunny is really cute!

Christian, I would love to see Andrew pull a rabbit out of his head. If you happen to come across a video link of him doing this, please post it here.

Eric: What! Someone already does the Rabbi out of a Hat routine? I can't believe this! Well, I suppose I could have my Rabbi come out with a bowl of chicken soup.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Thomas Kracker has a routine that culminates with him removing a rabbit from a hat.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Oops! Meant to say hat from rabbit.
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
I'm assuming that none of these are real bunnies?
Flec
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
The gosham multiplying bunnies you could produce from any sort of hat, and I managed to get hold of a jumbo rabbit (in the same style as the goshman ones, yelow with brown tips). Its about 7 or 8 inches and I use it as my final load. After the 2 adults have produced bunnies, I finish with the big one! Could use this larger one inside a hat?
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Someone pulls a habbit out of a rat too...
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
I heard of a guy who pulls a pack of ciggarettes from a stuffed rat... pulling a habbit out of a rat....
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Calamari, I like that! Too bad I didn't think of it first.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
If I'm not mistaken, which I probably am, but rumor had it that Eric Henning had come up with that, or at least used it quite often. Being a minor, I cannot use cigarettes, or anything of the sort, but that's going into my show as soon as 18 rolls around (about a month).
~Jonathan
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Habbit out of a rat... I like it!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1946 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I imagine that would hurt the poor rabbit, even with a very small hat. Would you use tweezers or your fingers?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
How about a duck?
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Why a duck?
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
They are funnier than rabbit's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Does anybody pull a hat out of a rabbit? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL