The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another new one (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leverkus
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of leverkus
Hi everyone, I have been looking through the forums for the last days and have found many interesting things. I am sure Im finding many more things int he time Im staying here. But to start in the right way I liked to introduce myself.

My name Is damian (Leverkus is my last name and you can call me like that) and Im kind of young but not young in Magic, My father (magician) brought the magic to my life since I can remember and I sarted learning it, since I'm 6 years old. I am now 18. Just to let you know, I am NOT one of those new young magicinas who have lots of money, buy the raven, CA lev, and a DB DVD thinking to be a magician with that. you in experience I only have the family meetings shoys I have done, but I got a very good reaction n the one I did not long ago, since What they remembered was me making some dumb tricks for kids that I found in a magic box. I think I am getting to be better every day, and I see it in the reactions of tricks I do to individuals in my every-day life.

I was born in Germany, but I consider myself a Mexican becasue I grew up there. Im wondering if there are other mexican magicians in this forum? or if hteres a way to search...i don't think so....

I hope I enojy this forum, and thank you in advanced for all the help I'm getting from here.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Welcome to the Café
Cards never lie
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Magic Café Damian. Smile
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
mark1991
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
311 Posts

Profile of mark1991
Hi there,

Welcome to the Magic Café!

Hope to see you around!

Many thanks

Magical Mark Watson
(mark1991)
http://magicnewstelevision.com/mn/magicalmark

Magical Mark Watson - Christian magician, juggler, puppeteer, all-round entertainer and lover of Christ!
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
Smile to the Café
Peace
David Boyd

www.myspace.com/harlemmagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another new one (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL