The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
So I'm watching some videos and I realize that about 5 or 6 ppl from the audience are in all of these videos.

and these guys have the best reaction to the tricks being performed.

have any of you noticed this.
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Yes, especially in the L&L videos. Keep in mind that Reno & Tahoe, where these are filmed, are relatively small communities. Naturally, the number of people who are into magic enough to attend a taping is going to be small, as well.

On some magic boards, "Dave" has a bit of a following!
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
I believe that he is referring to the L&L videos, which (I presume) use mostly the same audiences to keep costs down.

Yes, it does happen though.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Quote:
On 2007-01-19 12:53, Scott Cram wrote:

Yeah Dave!!!

He could make a lot of money if he marketed himself to magicians trying to break into the perfomance circuit.

"So you want to be an amazing magician? Having doubts about your abilities? Do you get overly nervous performing? Well Dave is your answer, for only X dollars per hour, Dave will watch your magic and will be thoroughly amazed."

Derek Merdinyan
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Dave??? what does he look like, John is the best. he is in Ammar, sankey, osterlind the thin dude who does a single clap and laughs with a mustache
Mostly Harmless ^_^
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2007-01-19 15:29, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-01-19 12:53, Scott Cram wrote:

Yeah Dave!!!

He could make a lot of money if he marketed himself to magicians trying to break into the perfomance circuit.

"So you want to be an amazing magician? Having doubts about your abilities? Do you get overly nervous performing? Well Dave is your answer, for only X dollars per hour, Dave will watch your magic and will be thoroughly amazed."

Derek Merdinyan

Now that's funny!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Yes Mrs. Smith, I'd be happy to do little Suzy's party. You don't mind if I bring a few extra kids with me?
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL