The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » "Caplocation" by Dan Watkins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Hi Bob, yes the routine isn't very hard to learn, especially using bottle caps, which makes it even so much easier. I like the fact that it can be done impromtu and like you said can be made to look very magical in performance.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8695 Posts

Profile of harris
Music goes well with this and other magic. I love going to Dan's sight and listening and watching his magic.

Jazz and Blues works for this guy. Would producing a glass bottle of coke be too much of a kicker..taking away from the simplicity of the magic?

Can or bottle hmmmm

Thanks again Dan...

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Magic Power
View Profile
Regular user
Taiwan
107 Posts

Profile of Magic Power
The Demo looks nice...i am enjoy this effect as I first saw Chink-a-Chink

and Caplocation have impromptu version!!!

you do a good job Dan

Best
Richard
"Be Nature"
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Bande
Looks great. Any insight on how hard this is. I know that is a hard question as people have different deifnitions of "hard" but I am a real beginner -- can handle things like Prohibition, but 3Fly and the like currently beyond my abilities.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
It is very easy. As said before, the jagged edges of the bottle caps make the handling almost automatic. It's a great "trainer" routine to get the moves down before going on to coins or other objects.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
I think if you can add music to your magic work you have that much more of an ability to create a real masterpiece Harris and jazz or blues works for me also.....

Exactly what I like about the routine Richard. I am talking about the impromtu version, of course and the versatility of it.

I agree with Dave, this should not be very hard for you to grasp Bande, even as a beginner. I would just like to add the format Dan Watkins uses to explain the variuos routines makes it real easy to follow and learn.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
WOW on the demo-Nice work Dan!!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » "Caplocation" by Dan Watkins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL