The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tannen's magic camp (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Batty
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Batty
I wasn't sure where to place this, so I placed it here. I want to sign up for Tannen's this summer, and I notice that there is a one week course and a three week course, each in a different location. I'm in New Jersey, so each location is an equal distance away from me. I've heard that Tannen's is a great camp, but I've only heard the one week session described. Is the three week session new? Has anyone tried it, and is it just as good as the one week x3?
dark kard
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
142 Posts

Profile of dark kard
I have attended the one week camp. This is a full week of magic with classes in either close up or stage. there is also work shops in the afternoon that are on a verity of topics. There is also a competition. For stage and close up as well. This is a great camp and a ton of fun. I have learned more about magic in this one week then from all the books and videos I have watched. The three week version is at a normal day camp. They do magic as just a class you can take in conjunction with other things such as basket ball and swimming. Tannens could probably give you more information on this. If you have any question fell free to pm me.

DK
"flying is easy all you have to do is miss the ground" Douglas Adams
<BR>dark kard
INFANTINO
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of INFANTINO
I've actually performed at Tannen's Camp. Terri and Dennis do a superb job putting the whole thing together and all the campers get more than the price of admission. Two thumbtips up!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tannen's magic camp (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL