The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kramien's 20th Annual Magic Jamboree in Newberg Oregon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Three days away, let's keep this post on top
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Sounds good...hey everyone please swing by Chances booth(not like you werent already) to see some of my new stuff. I am bringing down a couple brand new goodies plus some collectables to sell. See you soon. brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I know that Chance will be there, but who are going to be some of the other vendors?
Brian
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
I will have some goodies...Mel Babcock, Dick Barry and Chance are going to be there for sure. B
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I'll have my highly acclaimed lecture notes for sale as well. Jamie Grant will be selling his Bottles. Creative Magic is generally there. I hear Stevens Magic's not going to be there this year so I don't know who the "big" vendor will be.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Daing! I was really wanting Stevens to be there! I really enjoy Mark's table.
Brian
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
They still might be there, it was just a rumor. I always like seeing them there as well.

back on top
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Ok, we are almost there....for those of you wanting to hang and go to dinner please meet me at the travelodge around 5ish on Thursday in the lobby. The restaurant is right across the street so we can just walk over. I hope to see many of you there. B
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!! 3 days until we meet Williamson, Carney, Caveney, Lennert, King and (hopefully!!!)... ANDRUS!! Not to mention the fine company of the many from the Café. I couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to a few sleepless sessions. See you all at 5pm, in the lobby. I'm already savoring the eggroll. Smile
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
I wish I can go too. Too bad I live in Taiwan. Hope you guys have fun!!!

Best,
Charles
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Charles, Taiwan isn't far...come on and com on over....B
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
533 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
I'm so excited I started packing tonight and I'm not even leaving until Friday morning. See you there.
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Jeff I am all packed and leaving at noon today to head down....fun times are soon to be here. B
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I'm packing tonight as well and actually ran through my competiton act a couple of times last night. I figured I might do better in the contests if I actually practiced
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Payne, don't practice...you have done fine at the contests in the past without ever having to practice....your doomed!!!!!!! I am all packed and leaving at noon today to head down. I just spoke with Chance and they are running behind and wont make dinner but will get there around 7-8ish... I will still plan on being there hopefully around 5ish for anyone planning on going to dinner. See you all there soon. B
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
See you guys tomorrow afternoon!
Brian
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I'm paking the car up now. Well actually I'm writing this post right now. But as soon as I'm finished I'll start packing the car. Then a quick shower, breakfast and were off.
Lunch at Rose's around One if anyones in the nighborhood.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Holy Crap! I got back into town just a bit ago. I had the best time at the Jamboree. It is not a regular convention, it is a convention on roids!
I missed half the stage and close up contests because I was having too much fun hanging out with David Williamson, John Carney and Jamie Grant, Brian Cook, Becky, Mac King, and just countless Café members!
Seriously we need to talk to Stan about making it a 3 day convention. This 1-1/2 day stuff is not enough.

And if anyone has the phone number for Matthew Stevens, he lives in Beaverton, OR, please PM me. He is just a cool cat like the rest of the people who attended.

Hart, I am going to work my butt off on some of that stuff that you and Ben showed me. You guys are hardcore!
Murray Hatfield
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
150 Posts

Profile of Murray Hatfield
Hey All,

Who won the contests?

Murray
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2007-04-29 16:57, Murray Hatfield wrote:
Hey All,

Who won the contests?

Murray

If you had gone you'd have already known. You also would have seen first hand one of those shows that will become legend. Cavney Emceeing a full evening show with Carney, King, Lennert, Williamson and a special unplanned appearance by the legendary Mr. Mysto presenting scores of classic illusions in a matter of a few short minutes culminating with shooting Tina Lennert across the room in a cannon! Truly a show that will never be seen again and for good reason.

Sterling Dietz won Best Stage (of course)
Master Payne won Best Close Up (with a really stupid trick)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kramien's 20th Annual Magic Jamboree in Newberg Oregon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL