The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Much thought and consideration...Justin Miller is back!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well many of you know that my wife and I just had our daughter Maddion Karen Lee Miller on Dec. 4th 2006, so I have been very busy being a father to her and my son and being the best husband I can to my wife, and on top of that being a faithful son to my Heavenly Father. So you can see I have been thinking about a lot of stuff. Since I quit magic and sold all of my material ( I mean everything) I have been thinking about where my life is right now and I have decided with much prayer and council that magic is in me, it is apart of me, and it is a gift (which I already knew) that God has given me to use and further his Kingdom. So I would like to officially make the announcement to my Magic Café family (love you guys) that I have decided to just do lecture tours and conventions and to put out some great, hard-hitting magic. I feel that God put me in a place to where I would step back without any distractions and just live for a while without having to do shows and worry about lecture dates and what not. I can tell you this 4 month sabbatical has been a real eye-opener for me and my family, and true blessing to see what is most important. I just picked up a deck of cards last week for the first time in four months....wait till you see what I got planned! I will post lecture dates periodically and hopefully get to meet some of you guys and gals.
I just want to say thank you for supporting me through one of the hardest times of my life. I will hopefully be making up the last 4 lectures I had to cancel very soon.

Justin N. Miller
P.S. Look for a new web-site with lecture info soon..and I will see some of you at the 76th annual Magi-Fest in two weeks.
Come up and say Hi..
flekka
View Profile
Regular user
wirral, england,
186 Posts

Profile of flekka
Justin,
Welcome back to the fold, Great news hope you begin to enjoy it all over again.
Hey just a minute does that mean you are going to be tracking me down to return all the gear I bought off you...ooooerr. bye,
Looking forward to see what you have got planned,
speaking for myself you are a insperation,

john
what you achieve in life echo's for eternety
templetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania, USA
105 Posts

Profile of templetrickster
4 months....wow! I am surprised you lasted that long. Welcome back Justin, we missed you. Now get to it buddy!
djrdjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
226 Posts

Profile of djrdjr
Hey Justin!

I saw a post from you here this weekend and was hoping against hope that you'd reconsidered and found a place for magic in your life. I'm glad you did!
MJP
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of MJP
Welcome back, Justin!

Will you be doing any more videos?
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Justin,

Glad to hear you are back in action! It was fun performing and hanging with you at SEAM 2006.

Keep the Magic REAL!

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
Welcome back.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Welcome back Justin!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
WELCOME HOME BROTHER!!!

I was just watching your engaging style on the Live At The Jailhouse DVD set ( http://www.Kozmomagic.com ) and was thinking that someone this gifted should be allowed to use that gift. Not for us, but for you. I asked Our Lord to please guide you for what is best.

I'm sure glad Jesus listens!!

Best,
Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
I knew it, you'd be back!!!!

Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Welcome Back, Justin
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Goodluck
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Welcome back!
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Justin, I knew very little of you but had the opportunity to see you in action in the Arm of 52 DVD that I recently bought. You got chops man! I was actually saddened knowing that you stepped away from magic with all of your talent. Funny how life teaches us. You did what you were driven to do and you did it with all your heart and now look at yourself. You stepped away for much more and look what you learned. You must be doing what you were ment to do in life and you now know that you belong doing what you love. That is the secret my friend. Love God and love what you do.
Welcome back.
Signed,
A new friend and fan.
KW
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Justin I hope you did not sell everything LOL
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Vinny,
Humbley I have to say I did..and I mean EVERYTHING!
Justin N. Miller
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Hi Justin,

I'm glad you are back, welcome back and good luck in the jurney.

Mano
solidimageartsllc
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
176 Posts

Profile of solidimageartsllc
Justin, you have a God given talent that inspires and mystifies all those around you. Welcome back! -Dan
Take infinite pain to make something look effortless - Michelangelo
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Welcome back....you were deeply missed by many!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Welcome back Justin. Like others said, I am surprised you lasted 4 months. I can't wait to see what you have planned, and if possible, I would love to hit up one of your lectures. Hopefully you'll make a stop around the Maryland/Virginia area.

Good Luck!
Steven
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I put in a request with Danny Archer to send the lecture tour to Manhattan... Fingers crossed!
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Much thought and consideration...Justin Miller is back!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL