The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » White streamer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
182 Posts

Profile of allan31
Hi !

I am looking for a very long white silk streamer. I only find some rainbow ones.
Regards,
Allan
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You might check with Bob Sanders, a café member. He is well known for his silks and might be able to help you.

Mark.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Mark,

Thanks for remembering me.

Streamers certainly do come in solid colors. White is a basic one. (People buy them and personalize them with Sharpie pens or air brush.) The longest stock ones we keep are 30' long but anything under 500 meters is possible.

Right now we have no multicolor streamers because quality control has not ruined any silk in years. (Multicolor silk is a salvage job when a bolt of silk gets stained by accident. Of course, you can always make your own.)

Allan,

Email is the only way I can send you an attachment but I'll look forward to doing so.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
182 Posts

Profile of allan31
Hi !

Thank you for your answers. I am going to see that with Bob.

Regards,
Allan
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I can do white streamers in 6 or 8 momme. I think at this time I have 9 and 12" widths in stock. Drop me a line and I can probably help out.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » White streamer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL