The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Something fun to get excited about (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Some of you have seen the PDF E book sold by titanas called "Hatching"- it is by a relatively unknown creator named Nefesch.

Well, In late February, Nefesch is going to have two items coming out in print form through Leaping Lizards Magic. Here's some advanced info on him and one of the items:

Known as Luis Flores, Néfesch was born on in 1983, in the city of San Salvador, the capital of his country: El Salvador, a country where magic is not well known.

He shown interest in the artistic and enterteinment arts since he was very young. During his school years, he had an interest in enterteinment was moving toward the direction of singing and compossing. By the time he had graduated, he had the oportunity of recording a CD.

But then the magic bug bit! He devoted his self to magic and since then he has performing in many restaurants and clubs of his country.

In the years of performing Nefesch created many effects that he personally tested for years in true performancing enviroment and it was just recently, when he met Titanas, that he decided to make his work available to the magic community.

The creative process on tehse is interesting because Nefesch writes the initial manuscripts, Titanas translates, adds ideas and does a rough layout, and then on our end we edit them again for clear understanding, add resources and ideas of our own, ebfore gettign them ready to release.

We will be releasing a revised version of Hatching soon, along with SOS- Self Opening Soda- Here's a sneak peak.

A Soda Can (Which can be borrowed) is caused to open with the performer's hands, a foot or more away from the can. Real can, real soda, really amazing! Can even be done while the can is held by a spectator. Several versions, PLUS a bonus effect of a self opening beer bottle. This will work with almost any berveage can in an aluminum tab container.

Alright, so what do you get and what IS this? Imagine, you show the spectators a (real) can of soda, or other canned beverage. (Such as Tea for instance.) You place the can on the table, or even in the palm of the spectator, hold your hands a foot or more AWAY from the can, and have everyone concentrate on the can. As everyone watches, the tab of the can visible and loudly cracks open and pulls upward! You then pour the beverage out of the can (Yes, really) and show the can to the audience for inspection!

This is a monograph of a little over 40 pages, and over a hundred photographs! It is soft cover and written in a conversational tone so the learning process is very personal as similar to watching a video as the step by step pictures unfold.

In this manuscript you will be taught: The Original SOS, which can be done with a borrowed new can of soda. Note- this requires nerve and will not suit every performer. We prefer to do the set-up in advance ourselves, but the CHOICE of using a borrowed soda can IS there. You will also be taught several variations of the original, and "outs" in case the gimmick fails or you somehow "botch up". You will also receive a totally impromtu method for those times when your reputation has spread and someone shoves a can at you with the demand that you "Do that soda thing!" You will also receive a free bonus effect of a self opening beer bottle as an extra something.

The gimmick required for this effect is something you either already have or will be able to obtain inexpensively from any magic dealer, and there are several versions that do not require the gimmick at all.

In addition, purchasers of this item will have access to a special hidden section of our Lizard Talk Forum, which will be visited by Nefesch and Titanas on a regular basis so you can ask questions, chat, and brainstorm ideas.

Ok.... End of hype. Questions? Feel free to ask via PM.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Ps- moderators... if you think this is too close to an ad, please feel free to edit as needed, move or delete.
<BR>
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2273 Posts

Profile of Logan
Sounds good!

When's the release date?
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Info should be coming soon.... By the end of February.
<BR>
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
1989 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Sounds great, will stay tuned. I love Healed and Sealed, so this is right up my alley. I am wondering if this could be combined with it? Although the clean up for Healed and Sealed is the only problem, but can be worked around. It would be very strong to restore a can of soda, and then have it open itself.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
763 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Great. Thanks for the update.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
VisualRiddles
View Profile
New user
Clarion, Pennsylvania
41 Posts

Profile of VisualRiddles
When will the revised version of Hatching be released?
Orvec
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Orvec
What additions will come with the revised HATCHING manuscript? I prefer purchasing printed manuscripts myself, so ever since I heard that was coming out I've been holding off.

Thanks,

Rick
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

It will be available for pre-order early Feb, to ship end of Feb. We have edited the original, The English was a bit rough due to multiple languages it passed through, offered some additional thoughts and suggestions with regards to resources, plus will be adding one bizarre presentation suggestion.

It is largely the same as the PDF version, and of course the working is the same.

Here is a sneak peak link: http://leapinglizardsmagic.com/nefesch.htm but PLEASE do not order from there until after the first week of February when the final info is released. Some of the ad copy and info may change.
<BR>
Orvec
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Orvec
Thanks for the update - looking forward to both releases.

Rick
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
1989 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
The demo is horrendous. A larger better lit version with English would be better. You can barely see what is happening in the current demo.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1611 Posts

Profile of randirain
I didn't see anything in that demo video.

Actaully...
I think it was just an episode of COPS.

Randi
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Yes, I know... I assume you are talking of the SOS demo. I am hoping we can get a better shot demo from the creator.

If not, we will have one in time....
<BR>
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1817 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I talked with Nefesch and he told me that he will reshoot SOS in daylight.
We are going to have it very soon. The only thing is that its not going to be in English because he wants to shoot a real performance and in his country they speak Spanish.
Hope this helps,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

The site has been updated- Still same videos but order info is there now.
<BR>
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4699 Posts

Profile of edh
Blood demo is not available, correct?
Magic is a vanishing art.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
So will Blood definitely be available for download from titanas.net as it would be a shame to miss out on this because of not living in the US?
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

If it cannot be purchased from us in the summer, it will either be available through them or other channels- I am sure! Smile
<BR>
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Something fun to get excited about (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL