The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Healed And Sealed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
OK OK,
I have done this like 1000 times and I still don't know how Blaine personally makes the can look empty. I have tried the match thing, the paper thing and I'm sure he does something different. A magician told me about paper that is flesh tone on one side and black on the other.... is that how Blaine does it?....
Someone has to know this, please, please help me out
dj
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
DJ,

If you have Anders' manuscript try the Tim Ellis version.

Rich.
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
schmitty65
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of schmitty65
They have different ways of showing the healed part on magic network but you have to pass the test.
bilz
View Profile
New user
Cornwall, UK
88 Posts

Profile of bilz
I have successfully performed this (at my local leisure centre before a game of squash - I won lol) using the original method for sealing. I have tried the match thing but I feel that it leaves the top messy even after it has been 'cleaned'.

I feel that so long as it is performed so as the opening is slightly obscured from view until it is 'sealed' then the specs won't notice - they aren't staring at the opening after all!

Just my thoughts...
Bilz Smile
Learn as if you would live forever...
...live as if you would die tomorrow.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
For all the 'Healed & Sealed" fans in the USA, come see our lecture and take Sue-Anne's workshop on 'Soda Resurrection'. ALL of your questions will be answered. I've been doing the trick for over 5 years now, we've made all the mistakes and solved all the problems so you don't have to.

And please stop discussing your "improvements" in this public forum out of respect for those who have paid for the effect.

Our tour dates are listed in the WHEN section of our website http://www.MagicUnlimited.com

Thanks,

TIM ELLIS & SUE-ANNE WEBSTER
kingsnqueens
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
77 Posts

Profile of kingsnqueens
Hello Tim & Sue Anne,

My sweet wife, and I met you at Magi-Fest last year, and enjoyed your wonderful shows & lecture.

Welcome to the Magic Café. We always enjoy visiting with good friends!

.......... Manyfingers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Healed And Sealed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL