The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » At least.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmanci15
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of magicmanci15
From working at that place for two months, I got private sweet 16 gig. Its only an hour, but its all mine. Up until this one gig, Ive gotten all my parties and events in the last 3 years from agencies. sad isn't it? But its next Saturday, and its really cool knowing that Im going there representing myself and no one else. Im hoping I get more work from it, but just thought I would ask for any last minute advice on anything I should keep in mind for my first sweet 16. Should work out nicely. It usually does. thanks guys

Ivan
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Go get 'em Spunky!
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Be prepared for lots of screaming...and I hope you do spongeballs! They love 'em! Also, money magic hits hard with teenage girls too!

Good Luck, I have no doubts that you'll be anything less than great!
Steve
the AuditOrr
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of the AuditOrr
I'm sure a great effect to perform for them would be the effect where the napkin "dissappears." You've probably seen it before. It's a comedy gag and Greg Wilson included it in his "On The Spot." Really funny and that age group love it.
I want to go far...
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
692 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
Be careful, they'll probably be very standoffish at first. Having a magician for a teenagers birthday can be a little weird for them, so show'em you're on their level and kick some butt.Just off topic, anyone ever see that MTV show with those really snobby rich kids having their sweet 16? okay, enough of that. Break a leg!
Eddie Ivan Torres
magicmanci15
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of magicmanci15
I was thinkin...
I may not dress in my usual suit and tie for this affair. I may dress more relaxed yet classy. As a matter of fact, I just remembered that its Mardi Gras theme. Im gonna have a blast at this thing. Im 18 so I don't have to "act" anyway but myself. Im just gonna razzle, dazzle and charm everyone in that place all night long with a deck, 2 matchbooks and a ring on me. (Dont worry...thumb tip and spongies are automatic;))

if anyone has sick ideas please throw em out.

Iv
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
692 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
Well, I'm 24, that doesn't stop 16 year olds from looking at me like I'm an alien when I go to perform for them.
Eddie Ivan Torres
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » At least.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL