The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hidden stuff in movies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
And then there's this argument about who framed roger rabbit...
http://www.eeggs.com/items/1454.html

I've seen the original; finger definitely is where it shouldn't be.
Logic Defied
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1323 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 04:17, Nicholas J. Johnson wrote:
...and let's not forget the Three Men and A Baby ghost!

That is an urban legend, the ghost part anyway. You can see something that looks like a ghost in the film though. It is, in fact a cardboard-cutout of Ted Danson's character. Storyline featuring the said cutout was cut from the film, but is visible elsewhere.
Sent from my Typewriter
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
In Home Alone 3, during the middle of the film, The Alex who is left home with the chicken pox reaches under his bed to get a gun that has a remote attached to it. when he grabs it you can see that it is indeed a gun with trigger and everything. but the camera closes in on the "gun" and you will see that it is just a metal tube with a tv remote attached to it.
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry is underneath the invisibility cloak throwing snow balls and Malfoy, later in that scene Harry is dragging a slytherin by the coat, on close inspection you can tell that Harry isn't leaving any foot prints in the snow!
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2836 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
This is kind of a "hidden in plain sight" sort of thing.

In "Goldfinger," as the pilots are flying over Fort Knox, there's a quick shot of the base with a sign reading "Welcome the Fort Knox" with the commanding officer's name given as "General Rushon." In fact, CAPTAIN Rushon was the liason for the Army working with the studio. The producers thought his name popping up on the screen would be a good joke and a quiet "thank you" for the work he did.
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2836 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
...another couple of not so hidden, hidden Bonds.

In "Thunderball" as Bond is running through the Madi Grais, notice the group of dancers with "007" on their heads. The producers made the mistake of telling the people which film they needed floats and costumes for and they thought they were being clever. The costumes were so well done, the producers decided they had to fit them in somewhere for a quick second, but it's still odd. (Although I'd seen the film a half a dozen times and didn't pay any attention to the costumes until I was told it was going to be there.)

And in "Live and Let Die," Jane Seymour plays a woman who can tell the future with a Tarot deck. Supposedly (I haven't seen the film in years and can't confirm this) her Tarot deck has a "007" design worked into the back!
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hidden stuff in movies (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL