The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » HotShot Color Changes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Unfortunately, the crediting I found on the Twirl Change was sketchy. I tried to find a more accurate history. I should have asked YOU, Jason! I researched the rest of them pretty well.

And I refer to the "pirouette" as the "Shapeshifter Change" on the DVD, and even credit Oscar Munoz with the original idea.

Ben S
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
"In Lieu Of Vernon's Through The Fist Flourish" is Marlo (right?). Sankey just calls it the "Twirl Change" (as do many other people) simply because it's easier to say.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
smitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Picton, Ontario
358 Posts

Profile of smitty
Is this DVD available from anyone besides Penguin? I will also check the availability with my Toronto dealer.
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of mrehula
MJM Magic has it for $47.53 ($42.78 for repeat customers!). This is where I buy most of my magic stuff, since they have a 10 percent lifetime discount.
IlDaDe
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of IlDaDe
Quote:
On 2007-01-25 22:50, Intuition wrote:
Looks great Ben! Where is this available?

I'm ordering it from Madhatter at $36,95 .
This is the link: http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/......d81c8a38

It looks really a good DvD, thanks Ben!
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Ben,

I really enjoyed your dvd. found a lot of nice jems on this. keep up the good work!
IlDaDe
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of IlDaDe
Quote:
On 2007-03-29 13:32, Badger wrote:
Ben,

I really enjoyed your dvd. found a lot of nice jems on this. keep up the good work!

The skill required? Is easy/medium/hard?
Like always, my browser is crazy and I can see only the first part of the video demo!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » HotShot Color Changes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL