The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » King of Hearts Patter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicManBx
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of MagicManBx
Hello all. I'm a new member to the FCM and have recently starting trying to figure out how to incorporate the Word of God into my effects. I've been performing for over 10 years now on and off and due to me getting closer to God have decided to use my talent for ministry. With that said here is the first patter I thought of. If this has already been published please let me know.

I first ask the spec. if they believe that everything that happens in there life is predestined. After responding I tell them I'm going to show them an example of what I mean. Using my prefered method I force the KH on them. I then tell them that before the trick started I added another card to the deck with a red back that represents sin. On the other side was the prediction that I made of there card. I look for the card and bring it to the top and turn it over. Its a blanked face card with the Words Jesus writtin accross. After the spec says I'm wrong I explain and ask about Jesus being the king of hearts and if they believe in him and look to him for forgiveness he can whipe there sins away. (while explaining I rub the back of the Jesus card to the back of the KH card and turn it over revealing the red which represents sin is now gone..... Smile

Please tell me what you think. It utilizes basic moves and you can use whatever methods you'd like. I just wanted to get a good patter for it and that's what I came up with.
drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
Mine routine is very similar, this is good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » King of Hearts Patter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL