The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » does anyone know who... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wil Castor
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle
144 Posts

Profile of Wil Castor
While browsing the Café recently I encountered a story about a magician that I can't seem to find and I can't remember the name but would like to give appropriate credit for the story...

Apparently a magician was getting some work done at a tailor while in England... The tailor was also working on a coat for the Prince Of Wales... So being a clever magi he took advantage of this and bribbed the tailor to include a card in the linning of HRH's new threads... months.. years later the magi encountered the Prince and after a short card trick revealed that his card had teleported into the coat... I love this story but can't remember who it was or when, could someone please give a little more info on this to clear it up for me? thanks Smile
Pain is the craft entering into the apprentice.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I heard the story also, but for the life of me, can't remember the name.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » does anyone know who... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL