The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Straitjacket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Well, I just bought a used jacket this week, I finally found one that will fit my rather unusual shape, (at least for an EA), and now is the time to begin to write my routine. All advice is welcome. Thanks..
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Andrew Basso
View Profile
New user
Italy
28 Posts

Profile of Andrew Basso
Great Cliff!Happy for You!
Do You have an idea about the kind of presentation (comedy-dramatic...) that You want to give at the sj escape?
Is it a Posey?

All the best!
ANDREW BASSO
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Andrew! Great to hear from you. You must be hard at work on your TV show now. Break a chain my friend!

I have no idea what brand of jacket it is, but it resembles the Bonza jacket that the cannon's have on thier web site. It is a non gimmicked leather and canvas jacket that could use a cleaning, but it otherwise in really good shape.

Personally I have a natrual tendency toward comedy. I often make people laugh without trying, so I jsut kind of go with that.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Cliff what kind of Humor/Gags are you looking forward to Doing. theres a lot you can do and the Restraining Strap is still one of the Funniest Gags even if you don't say anything at all about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Straitjacket (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL