The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire finish for Zombie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlyn of 8
View Profile
Regular user
Massachusetts U.S.A.
147 Posts

Profile of Merlyn of 8
The way that I end my Zombie rountine is to reach up under the cloth with one hand and hold the ball while the other hand grabs the cloth and gimmick, ditch the gimmick and cloth, and work the ball between my two hands to bring it back down into it's box.
I saw the fire finnale in a catalog and was wondering if this would give enough mis-direction to cover ditching the ball gimmick and cloth, does it depend on the ball being used or what?? anyone have any information about this fire finnale or have any other thoughts that might make for another ending, a ending with a flash (of fire) might spice it up. Smile
Cheers,

Thomas Cleveland

"Life is a jurney,enjoy the jurney"
malini
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of malini
I posted this in the Finger/Stage Manipulation, but I'll post it here as well!

The general "flash finish" for the zombie was to end the routine with flames pouring out of the zombie. This was accomplished by a gimmicked ball. I haven't seen this for sale in a long time but it could be easily made.
Merlyn of 8
View Profile
Regular user
Massachusetts U.S.A.
147 Posts

Profile of Merlyn of 8
Thank you malini!
That is a point that I was in wonder about, it does depend on use of the ball, I will have to follow up on this than, it sounds like it should be VERY flashy and will spice up the ending quite well, again Thanks
:bunny2: Smile Smile
Cheers,

Thomas Cleveland

"Life is a jurney,enjoy the jurney"
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Have You seen the Zombie Coffin Illusion? It was last advertised in The Linking Ring In the JUNE issue 1998 on page 47! If you can't get a copy of that issue let me know Ill explain the effect in more detail.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
clunk_71
View Profile
New user
Burton-on-Trent England
99 Posts

Profile of clunk_71
i think i saw george Kovari perform a zombie routine that finished with the ball going with a flash. and im pretty sure that he markets it from over here in England Smile
Best regards, Lee
leepalmer@orange.net

Only do what your good at....and then everything you do looks good
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire finish for Zombie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL