The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Double-Sided Tape Alternative (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4692 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Oct 1, 2018, Poof-Daddy wrote:
I have probably more than 5 - 10 different items to use as "Re-positional X" that all do slightly different degrees of re-usability. Also, several R/S compounds / sprays. Depending on what I need to do... I am covered (probably for life) Smile

Just when I thought I had em all... I was at Joann Fabric with a 50% off coupon and found a can of Aleene's "repositional tacky spray". I have used Aleene's "Tack it Over and Over" glue with much success in the past so I am very hopeful on this spray version.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
welwell
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of welwell
There's a new product now called "Best Glue Ever" made by Scraperfect. It stays very tacky after it 'drys'. It will stick to the back of a card, but release cleanly. Most of the other 'repositional' glues aren't sticky enough for a Bicycle playing card.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Double-Sided Tape Alternative (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL