The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Cups & Balls Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

m@t
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK www.MatthewLaskey.com
250 Posts

Profile of m@t
Who do you think is the greatest cups and balls performer? I saw a great guy at londons magic circle recently who did a really impressive performance- his name escapes me. I think he was from south africa and was about 23.

Also, does anyone know where I can download a video clip of someone performing a good routine the cups and balls- just for my entertainment without having to pay for a video.

m@t Smile Smile
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
For just a regular cups and balls routine. I would say David Regal.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
Paul Gertner does a very cool cups and balls routine. Steel somethin... you can catch it on one of the World's Greatest Magic specials (I think it's #3) plus he sells that routine.

-Dan
m@t
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of m@t
I know the name now- he was real good= Peter Wardell. Amazing sleight of hand. I think he does street magic mostly.

m@t Smile
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Dan that video you are thinking of is "Steel and Silver vol 2" which has his steel cups and ball routine.

Chris

m@t check out this site for a cups and balls routine. I am not sure you can download it though but you can watch it with media player.

http://www.worldmagiccenter.com/wmv/cups.html
m@t
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of m@t
Yeah this was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. I managed to download it by copying the html link. Thanks alot.

Any other similar online videos that people have found would be much appreciated.

Thank,
m@t Smile

p.s: I found an interesting table hopping c&b routine on magicsmith.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Cups & Balls Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL