The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Loyd Multiplying Candles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Juniper587
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Juniper587
Hey everybody,

I was talking to my mentor puck (learnt his routine off Denny) about the Loyd multiplying candles and neither of us know of any books or DVD's that teach any moves or routines to be used with the Loyds. If anyone could help me out that would be great. If anyone posts please post about the Loyds rather than the nesto or other multiplying candles

Thanks a lot,

Sam
Johnny Moon Magic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Johnny Moon Magic
I used the Loyd candles with the nesto type in the other hand (left) but my act was stolen out of my car when unloading. Then later got a Owens set that is the same. If you have a set to work with I can talk you through a performance. If you can find tapes of the old 'You Asked For It" shows and see Aubry work his set you can see it in action. Lots a work, Best, Johnny,
canyoubelieveit
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of canyoubelieveit
Sam,

as Johnny Moon Magic stated, the Loyd and Owen candles are the same. For a visual by Fantasio himself, you can view him here on a Ed Sullivan performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLunktosaR4&NR

And there's another guy using the same candles at the link below. In a different section of the Café I asked about something else he did and if it was commercially available but he does stuff with candles too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExS8X9dUDks

Tom
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7376 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I believe there is a reference in Ganson's Routine Manipulation Series. Fantasio does a very nice job with them as does Tim Starr. I have a set of his that I have never even lit.

One thing, practice over a bed until you get it down to save on chipped paint.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Juniper587
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Juniper587
Hey everyone,

Thank you very much for everyones help. Mr. Moon that would be great if you could show me a routine. It would be very helpful to learn aspects of yours and pucks routines so that I can create a good routine which would suit my style. Thanks again to everyone.

Sam

P.S if anyone that reads this please don't hesitate to mention any other scripts or places where I can learn about the loyd multiplying candles, everyones help is appreciated
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Loyd Multiplying Candles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL