The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » What to steal??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
Hey guys I have been thinking that most of the sources today deal with dress clothes and you can steal ties belts watches suspenders and such, but what about people in normal streat cothes? what does the normal person carry with them that you can take?

Thanks alot,
-Aaron
mark1991
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
311 Posts

Profile of mark1991
Hi there,

If you get the James Coats DVD Mastering the Art of Pickpocketing, they deal with normal clothes and stuff to steal from them.

I myself have gotten away with mobiles, wallets, and watches and I normally use a sponge ball routine as cover.

Most modern watches are quite easy to steal in my opinion, and Coat's other Dvd Mastering the Art of Watch Stealing can teach you those.

In my opinion, I prefer James Freedman and his style of pickpocketing, but James Coats is more modern.

Many thanks

Magical Mark Watson
(mark1991)
http://magicnewstelevision.com/mn/magicalmark

Magical Mark Watson - Christian magician, juggler, puppeteer, all-round entertainer and lover of Christ!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » What to steal??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL