The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any computer geeks that know about overclocking? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I've tried the overclocking forums but too many people who have no clue are all to happy to give answers that have nothing to do with the question, so I figured I'd try the forum where I visit most..... Smile

Does anyone have a setup with an eVGA 680i SLI MB, SLI EPP memory, and a Quad Core Extreme (or similar) CPU that they had any success overclocking? I have it running at stock speeds, but the CPU and the DDR2 1066 Mhz chips are capable of a lot more. I just hate the thought of spending days trying to find a stable configuration.

I know this is a long shot, but if you happen to have a similar setup and have it overclocked............

Thanks,

Jeff
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1022 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
As a Voodoo pc owner, I am a member of the Mutthaboards, VoodooPC's forum. You can find some great advise there. Use the Technical Support Forum, but you need to register. I go by El Mago (The Magician)
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I never heard of that one. I'll try it out.

Thanks.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any computer geeks that know about overclocking? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL