The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Entry level Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
WoodRat
View Profile
Loyal user
California
233 Posts

Profile of WoodRat
I know what you mean, the waiting kills!
Learn something new everyday.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2131 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Just finished doing new Okito Box sets for the new Presidential dollars. Now, onto the Rings N Things line. Smile
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Quote:
On 2007-02-09 13:54, Mad Jake wrote:
For those interested, we added the following: Smile

http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno=358

These will NOT be a continued item, as we do not have the chucks on hand any longer.

Jake

Were the chucks sold, stored, or destroyed?
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2131 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
The original chucks have been stored outside the US. Smile
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Thanks for the information, Jake.
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
magicnorm
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Anyone have any shipping issues when ordering items from RNT?

N
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Quote:
On 2007-02-26 23:49, magicnorm wrote:

N

Not a one; excellent service and delivery. Heck, you can even call up Jake and chew his ear off, and he'll be patient enough I can imagine with even the most anal-retentive of cup collectors and still deliver the goods on a timely basis...

Mad Jake, what a guy... If he were here right now, I think I'd hug him... I'm not scared of clowns anymore...thanks to Jake. *wink-wink* Now, I just like to hug 'em.

I'm 37 and not ashamed to admit that.

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13384 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
No problem here, either.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
The Bag Man Cometh... Frank, you da man. I have your pouch, but you did not autograph it!?

Oh, and by the by, when do your classes start...you know what I mean, Vern!?

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13384 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Sorry about that, Johnny.
I know you paid extra for the autograph.
When you come to the class, I'll autograph it twice.

Still getting a date for the classes.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Ahahahahahahahar!!!!

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Quote:
On 2007-02-26 23:49, magicnorm wrote:

No, the customer service that I received from Jake was great. The shipping was also fast, and I received everything as promised.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2131 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Gentleman, thanks for your kind words, but I have been running behind in shipping. The Main Stream line has gone over extremely well, better than we had planned. We're almost caught up, promise. On top of heavy demand, I managed to contract the flu 2 times; the last one put me down in bed for 12 days.

Norm, I've had the Postmaster start a trace on the bowl and, in the meantime, started another today for you in case it's lost in the mail. One thing I always do is come through for the customer, at any cost.

Again, thanks for your patience, and I'm back at it, full time now, and will have all cleared and shipped quickly.

Thanks,
Jake
James Kernen
View Profile
Regular user
Arizona
160 Posts

Profile of James Kernen
Jake is one of the most conscientious people I deal with.... He has always been true to his word and, more often than not, goes above and beyond. He truly loves what he does, and it shows....

You can always call him... I don't think he sleeps too often.... Smile

James
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Jake,

Congratulations on the new line of products and your recent acquisition of RNT product rights. Now, rest...REST...you need to take care of yourself, man!
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
I just purchased a set of copper Monti's from Jake. I could not be more happy with them. I think this is a real value for the money - I am so happy with them that I am going to order another set.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
724 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Quote:
On 2007-03-03 17:44, Bill Thomas wrote:
I just purchased a set of copper Monti's from Jake. I could not be more happy with them. I think this is a real value for the money - I am so happy with them that I am going to order another set.

Bill, if you like the Monti's, you may want to look at the Sisti's. They are really nice. I would say even better then the Monti's, plus they have the same load capacity.

Shawn
Shawn.
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
Hi ShawnB,

I planned on doing just that. I really liked the look of the Sisti cups. I will be ordering them soon.

Thanks,

Bill
lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
959 Posts

Profile of lint
Are the prices going up on this line? Seems like a $25 price increase all around?

Will they be going up again, Jake?

-todd
"There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip..." -English Proverb
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2131 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
The only cups that went up were the tall traditionals, I believe. The first run was 055, the second run (now in production) is 062 thick copper, thus the increase due to the size of the cups. Prices will fluctuate up and down on these, depending on the gauge. One time it may be 050 or 040, the next run may be 065, etc. If we do it in a gauge down, you will see the prices go back down. This is one advantage of buying unused metal from other shops, the ability to rollback. Not to mention, we just were hit with a power increase of 38% by our electric company for 3 phase electric feed, and a new $50.00 a month fee for the use of the 3 phase line. I'm in the wrong business!

Jake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Entry level Cups (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL