The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..14..17..20..23..26..28~29~30 [Next]
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I too am taking the plunge and don't think I'll be regretting it.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I had to go back and watch the demo clip again because it looks so d--- awesome and then I wondered.......do any of you current owners have your routine worked out? If so, do you have capability to throw it up on youtube or some form of media to share with the Café? I would be interested to see how others are showing off this beauty.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
471 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
I just finished the setup and did the effect a couple times to myself. All I can say is WOW. This one is gonna hit really hard! When you look down and see the ring on a loop of your shoe lace its amazing! It looks impossible and perfect! I can't wait to do this tomorrow! I will report back how it went.

Marc
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2428 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Marc sounds great getting excited myself reading all these great reviews I have to get this now !
Tops
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Going out with my rainmaker, electric touch and this, I feel like a one man band.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5253 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Just don't activate your Rainmaker while you're wearing your Electric Touch. Smile
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2939 Posts

Profile of niva
Hahahahaaaaaa!!!
Yours,

Ivan
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3442 Posts

Profile of emyers99
This is frustrating. I ordered mine from Hocus last Saturday and still haven't received it. Anticipation is a killer
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Bit the bullet and picked this one up from MJM.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Quote:
On 2007-02-09 10:19, DougNicols wrote:
Bit the bullet and picked this one up from MJM.

Doug, you won't be sorry. This effect is amazingly visual. Even after watching the DVD (which is extremely informative), you will still be fooled every time you see Richard perform it. It's THAT powerful.

Thanks for the support!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1883 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Got mine from MJM... too bad I didn't see the discount code for $49.95, but I will gladly pay the extra 3-4 bucks for their service... Its been sooo long since I bought any gimmicks, but I had to buckle when I saw this... ive been doing On Foot since '03 and have to retire that one now...thaks for this killer one... anyone want to buy an On Foot gimmick with all instructions?

j
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
This is definitely a homerun by Richard Sanders. The ad says it all, it is with in the reach of every magician. I just received mine today and after watching the instructional dvd all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! The instruction is very clear and complete from different angles and logically makes sense. There are also many different variations so surely one will no doubt fit your style. But there a few things that have not been mentioned as of yet. First of all there are some very nice ring and string routines explained. And if you do not want to take the 30 minutes to install the gimmick Richard gives a way to perform this effect without using the gimmick.

This effect is a keeper, a player and yes it resets instantly. I plan on doing this as part of my walk around restuarant performances.

Have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Hurry up mailman, I needs my fix!!!!!!!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3442 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I agree Irish. Hocus said they shipped mine on Monday but still nothing. My mailman must be playing with it.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6877 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Received mine today, did the necessary work and have been playing with it all night. Wonderful. I cannot wait to start using this.

As someone else said, not only are there a bunch of great routines on the dvd, but he also gives you two handlings where you don't need to be wearing pants! Well, you're probably going to want to wear some kind of pants but you don't need to wear any particular pair. Nice ideas. Definitely gets the brain working.
TRI-EFFECTA: Three Close Up Card Miracles now available! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/tri-effecta.html
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
642 Posts

Profile of oombob
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I really can't afford it but I bought it. All of you positive reviewing %#&*&#'s

......and Sander's reputation left me no choice.

man.
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
471 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
Did this today to two people and they were floored! The best part (obviously) is those couple seconds when you start to pull up your pant leg and then you shake your foot! I love that!

Since I am in a wheelchair and had to do the setup differently, I came up with a routine where I am sitting down at a table. First, I borrow the ring and vanish it in any number of ways, I then take a piece of paper and a pen and give it the spectator and ask them to draw their ring. I then ask them to draw a loop going thru the ring. When the are finished, I say "so there is no way that ring (I point to the ring on the paper) can come off that loop, correct?" They say yes, there is no way. I then say "wouldn't it be something if I just waved my hand over this picture and your ring appeared on this loop?" I wave my hand over the picture and when I am done, I say...."oh...um..do you want to see a card trick?" (I love that part! Thanks Richard!) I then ask them to stare at the picture and get a mental picture of the their ring on a loop. I give them about 10 seconds of staring and I wave my hand over it again and they look down and then look at me and I act disappointed again. But this time I say I think you were concentrating too hard because your ring did end up on a loop...just not that one...then I reveal the ring on the shoelace. Its kinda involved but I wanted a way to do it at a table so I would have a reason to go to my "pocket". Since the table is blocking the specs view, this is perfect.

One other thing. I wanted to try this out and didn't want to sew. So what I did was use duct tape. I like this for 3 reasons. One, becasue it's not permanent. Two, its a really quick setup and three it makes it almost portable and you can adjust it as you go.

Gotta love this one!

Marc
Hawk-Eye
View Profile
Loyal user
G'day from Australia
203 Posts

Profile of Hawk-Eye
Wow!

This looks really amazing-- clean, powerful, practical...so many positive reviews as well.

You folks at Hocus Pocus and MJM offering the discounted offer for Café members makes it easier on the pocket (and the conscience!). Thanks for that. Now, I need to decide whether to buy from HP or MJM...turns out to be 55c difference including shipping, lol.

Anybody want to sweeten the deal? You know, throw in $100 cash sorta thing?

...no?

Either way, I'll be getting this. Smile

Nick
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6877 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Duct tape! Cool!

I actually went ahead and sewed... it isn't pretty but it works.
TRI-EFFECTA: Three Close Up Card Miracles now available! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/tri-effecta.html
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
471 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
Cameron Francis,

Duct tape....its not the best solution but it works. I love the fact that you can move it around until you get things how you want them. I think I will sew mine soon so I can wash them but the beautiful thing is that I can make 2 since I am only doing it at the knee. The other cool thing about duct tape is when I do sew it I will use little pieces to place it where I want it so it doesn't move around.

Marc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..14..17..20..23..26..28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL