The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Now That "Tower Records" Has Closed, What Is a Good Website to Buy CDs From? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
The two Tower Record stores here in San Diego, CA closed in December as did the rest of the chain worldwide. Those two stores always had a HUGE selection of music ranging from classical to rock. Does anybody know of any sites that sell a wide range of CDs? I belong to BMG Music Club online, but their selection is extremely limited. Thanks!
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I have been VERY happy with Amazon - especially the easy-to-find, easy-to-use option to buy used items at (usually) excellent discounts.
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
My wife found a DVD of "The Magic Show" with Doug Henning on Amazon.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Diavo
View Profile
Veteran user
The District
357 Posts

Profile of Diavo
Amazon.com
Most albums have 30 sec previews for each track (which is nice), and often you can buy an unopened CD much cheaper than retail. =)
I'm not just a magician, I'm an interpreter of Reality.
Underground, above ground, whatever. I don't need a label, thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Now That "Tower Records" Has Closed, What Is a Good Website to Buy CDs From? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL