The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jeff Richards, Gone ... Again? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2701 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Where has Jeff gone.... again? I miss the topical discussions and things lively banter around here! Anyone hear from Mr. Richards as of late? Did he get run off? Or did he get up out of his armchair or walk off the stage?
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
Jeff still pops on MSN every so often, so he hasn't gone far. I'm sure he'll be back before too long.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Jeff is well... He has decided to take some time out and persue other projects and interests.

He is fine though.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
Quote:
On 2007-02-02 16:03, leapinglizards wrote:
Jeff is well... He has decided to take some time out and persue other projects and interests.

He is fine though.

I briefly chatted to Jeff a minute ago and found this out. Guess he might not be back too soon then.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I hope him the best.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
He doesn't answer his pm's.

- entity
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
Surely he's preparing for his world-wide-TV-broadcast magic specials, called "can you feel it?"!
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2701 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Thanks everyone. OR is this some kind of joke. ThoughtsExplorer and Jeff the same person?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jeff Richards, Gone ... Again? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL