The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » (Big Daddy) Cool and the Gang (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Just walked in the door from the final show at Magi-fest where they announced the contest winners.

Props to Big Daddy Cool and the Music City Gang for running the table in the stage competition. As Jime Rome would say, verrrrrrrrry impressive. BDC, your cane/color changing knife/T&R news and multiplying cigar routine was excellent.

The techno-magician of the future husband/wife team scored big. Don't remember your buddy's name, but the linking ring/miser dream/thimble manipulation was a crowd pleaser.

Didn't get a chance to say hello, but hope you enjoyed your time here in C-bus.

Out!
Mark
"Go Browns!"
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Thanks!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Big Daddy Cool,
Congrats on your win at Magi Fest. You put on a good show and can sing too!!!
Zippy
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
So is it off to the Winter Carnival,, for the Nashville gang?,, You guys were great!

Don
magicelam
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
368 Posts

Profile of magicelam
Big Daddy Cool? That guy is still performing?

Congrats guys Smile

It almost touches my heart to remember when I booked you back in Twin City Magic Convention days... *sigh*
Mike
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Well, this was my big blow-out. For those of you who have been reading my blog on MySpace, you know that this convention win was my final official performance until and when my back heals properly. The show that was supposed to be my last in Dec was cancelled, so I had no choice to go to Magi-Fest and win for my final showing! And I did Smile

So, what's next? A great book that I've written called "Theatrical Magic - The Book" which should be available this Summer. Watch this space for more. We do have a publisher, but I can't say who until the final contracts are signed, but it's a great publisher! I'm really excited!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » (Big Daddy) Cool and the Gang (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL