The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..16~17~18 [Next]
Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Hope the price is not to high so that everyone can afford...

Can't wait for the new vid to release...
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
503 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Peter told me an estimated price, and I was very surprised to find out that it was LOWER than what I had expected. There is a mechanical device that levitates you off of the ground that is costly to make, so don't expect it to cost really low. I don't want to quote Peter's price, just in case there are changes, but I'm sure you'll be happy with the price.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Yes, the retail Price won't be confirmed until it's released, but I can promise you that it will be very affordable, under 3 digits usd.

I just finished some segments out on the streets of Toronto today, blowing away passerbys and shop owners with the effect, for scenes to be used in our new ad video. Boy was it cold out there today..lol

I levitated over a puddle of water, and I think I really freaked some people out as they could see the bottom of my feet in the reflection of the water and still saw nothing. I walked away and after I got about 20 feet away I turned around and saw them in shock putting their hands in the puddle looking for....well I don't what they looking for...lol.

You guys are gonna have lots of fun with this thing!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Incredible!
I saw a rough cut video of this effect. And the only word I can use to describe it is MIRACULOUS! You just stand there and float.
I can't explain it. I think Peter has finally sold his soul. Although I think he got the better deal!

Chad
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
I too had a chance to view Peter's video. The levitation indeed looks very good. I did feel it was done a little too quickly, but Peter assures me this was a function of the equipment used and can be slowed down. This true, it looks to be an excellent illusion.

Best,

Michael Sibbernsen
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5368 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
OK, OK, as much as I hate street levitations, you all have piqued my interest! This sounds like a killer effect! I am looking forward to seeing the “smooth” cut video on site. Knowing me, I’ll buy one and have it in a show (maybe even on the streets) right away!

Keep us posted Peter!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
magic559
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magic559
Hi Peter,

A quick question if I may:

How practical is the illusion? Is it something that can be ready to do at all times, practically?

Brian
gtxby33
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of gtxby33
Unlike most people, I'm interested in the price, Smile Peter, although you say under 3 digits about how much money will it be?

-Max
white hats rule.
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
My only request is that the video be truthful Smile I don't recall there being ANY setup in Kings Rising either...until I bought it that is. Editing made that video seem much more miraculous then it was. (No offense Corey)

-Dan
Outlawz_311
View Profile
New user
Minesotta
92 Posts

Profile of Outlawz_311
Peter you're an answer to my prayers Smile

Levitating off the ground is one of my favorite tricks of all time.
"Ashtonishment is our state of mind" - Paul Harris
www.STGmastaz.150m.com
Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
I know Peter is no longer emailing out the first AVI file, but could anyone who had it emailed to them by Peter please forward it to me? It would be greatly appreciated. Please send it to my email acocunt on AOl:

ZchAlln@aol.com

Thanks in advance.

Zach Allen
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Zach I have asked all who have seen the effect not to be sharing the video.

I want the majority of the magic community to see the properly filmed video so you can see its full potential in better lighting and infront of real people in real situations, not the rough cut.

The rough cut is only a homade demo and does not do the illusion justice, Yet I know it still looks amazing. Don't worry we have already begun filming and it will be out very soon, I promise.

And yes the video will be very truthful, What you see in the video is how it will look if you were actually there.

Those that have seen the video can vouch for me and tell you that the camera does not cut away and the feet are seen in full view through out the video from start to finish. You can't get anymore truthful than that.

I know that Corey King's levitation had the camera cut away while the magician was doing the special set up, but I think Corey's explination for that is they did not want people to keep watching the video over and over agian until they could figure it out for themselves and not buy his product. And I can certainly understand that, but there is nothing for the spectators to see while standing infront or at the sides while you perform The Elevator, so I have nothing to hide and you can watch the video until you are blue in the face, you simply cannot see the device, and like I said above what you see is what you get...an incredible street levitation that does not have the angle and viewing distance restrictions found in the other levitations.

I am very proud of this idea and will be releasing it with a great amount of pride. You will get the device, look at it and say, *** That is so clever, this actually works, and in real situations.

With the Special device you will also recieve a manuscript and a cd that can be uploaded on your computer that will in detail show you the wonderful things you can do with The Elevator, including the straight forward levitation, a mid air rotation, and using volunteers in the routine to assist with the levitaion standing next to you and holding your hands while you float up and down.

Again Im sorry but at this time I cannot give an exact price. I am trying to keep it as affordable as possible, and it will be under $100.00 that's all I can say at this point. We are still in the decision process with possible ditributers, dealers, wholesalers(if we go this route)and are also waiting on our suppliers with their information. I hope you understand. A price should be availabe next week.

Ill keep everyone posted about new developments in the releasing of The Elevator.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
Ok Peter, I'm sorry for asking, I didn't know that you didn't want it shared. I look forward to seeing the demo. This all sounds great!

Zach Allen

This question hasn't been addressed yet Peter...How high do you levitate off of the ground? Thanks.

Zach Allen
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
503 Posts

Profile of Corey K
It has by me! Smile Peter informed me that the height will be around that of my effect, King Rising, possible a little higher.

Well, Peter was kind enough to share the Rough Cut clip with me (Please don't bother Peter...he's working on the *real* video now which will blow you all away when it;s ready!) and I am very impressed. I think that the Elevator has a lot of potential, and really looks cool! Very few angle problems too.

Great job, Peter! You've heard me say it a dozen times -- I can't wait for the release!!
magician81
View Profile
Loyal user
singapore
293 Posts

Profile of magician81
mid air rotation!!!??!!! oh my god, this is too good to be true!!! someone pls tell me this is not a dream....if any....
never try, never know
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I can vouch for the fact that the feet can be seen before and after the effect.In the rough cut I saw, he made it a point to lift each foot off the ground so you could see the bottom of the shoes before and after the effect. When you see the smooth version, you will be in for a treat! Prepare to be fooled!

Chad
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Peter,
I wanted to drop you a line and compliment you on your awesome work. That levitation was amazing. I wish you luck in your latest project.

People, trust me when I say that this levitation is incredible. Its the best I have seen in a loooooooooong time!

:angelbear: For those who have not had the oppourtunity to see it, here is the closest thing to it. Nah, just kiddin.

Peter, once you market it, hook your ol' buddy up. Alright? Smile
Later,
Brian
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Smile
Yours,

Ivan
JamesR
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of JamesR
Add me to the list of people who can't wait to see the new video! Hope it's done soon!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Although the new vid is not ready here is a little pic(sorry this is the biggest I could get it to upload on the Café)...lol

Click here to view attached image.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..16~17~18 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL