The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18 [Next]
Cyclone
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of Cyclone
The same video is included when you purchase the elevator.
I'm Your Daddy
yoey2000
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of yoey2000
Yes, please bring on the video!!
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
After reading the reviews, I am convinced and ordering mine today!!!
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
266 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Hey Guys,
I just checked out hocus-pocus.com and they have a better quality video. It looks nice and it's clear but you will have to wait a couple of minutes for it to download. It's 3 minutes long.
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Regarding the new clip at Hocus-Pocus, it is a 34Mb mpeg. For non-broadband users, this will make for a very long download. It may however be worth the wait for those that missed out viewing the Real Video.
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
WOW that is an amazing video!
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1447 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
Hi all,

Just saw the video on Hocus Pocus. HOLY MOLY!!!! Looks just incredible! Congrats, Peter!
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
I received The Elevator in the mail today.

It is everything Peter claims it to be.

It is a fantastic piece of magic combined with a very thoughtful and well laid out print manuscript as well as video instruction.

I expect to get reactions like this
Smile Whenever I use it.

Great job, Peter! One of the best purchases I have made in a long time.
Tony Chapparo
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Peter, it is worth every Penny. You will have to practice it but it shouldn't take long to get it down.
XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
121 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
I can't believe I got my Elevator today! I wasn't expecting it till Monday. As soon as I got it, I watched the instructional video, read all of the printed instructions, and then practiced (yes... "practiced") for about 2 hours. I did this simply because I wasn't about to post a review without actually taking some quality time to work with it.

My wife knew I had ordered this levitation, and knew I was practicing with it. She also knew she'd be the first spectator when I was ready to show it (as she has been with all other tricks I perform). Let me also mention she's a very tough cookie to pull one over on. Even so, when I performed the Elevator for her, she was completely fooled as to how I did it. Her response was simply... "WOW"!! (and she meant it)

That said, let me give a bit of advice to everyone who is going to receive the Elevator. Please take the time to practice with it! After the first 15 minutes or so, I was beginning to doubt my ability to perform it adequately. But after the first hour, I knew I'd be able to. After the second hour, I started to feel like a pro! I'm very happy now with the speed at which I'm levitating and the amount of time I can remain levitated. And with more practice, I'll only get better.

Seriously though, everyone needs to understand that this illusion is like 99 percent of all other great illusions... in that it's not going to do the performance for you. You have to be willing to follow the instructions (which are well described) and continue practicing until the moves are second nature and you're not even thinking about them.

What can I say but... great job Peter! And for the record, I feel you sold it at an extremely fair price. Well done!

Thanks,

Leo Martin
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
kingsnqueens
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
77 Posts

Profile of kingsnqueens
Hello Peter,

I must echo Tony's sentiments.

I received my Elevator today, and I must say it is everything you promised.

I feel you made this available at a reasonable cost for all the instruction, and presentation material included.

Like all great magic, you made it simple, but it makes you scratch your head, and wonder, "Why didn't think of that?"

If people will quit trying to find out how it's done for free, buy it, learn to do it well, and keep the secret, we'll have a knock out effect for the lay audience.

The only question I have is if it ever needs repair (I say "if" because it's so well built), will you be able to help us out?

Peter, thank you & best wishes for your newest success! ....... Manyfingers
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
It should last you a life time but of course if it needs some repair, simply send it to us and we'll have it back to original condition for you in no time, no problem at all. We care very much about our customers, so it would be our pleasure as long as you have registered the product with us as stated in the manuscript.

I am really happy everyone is enjoying our hard work. Please post about any reactions you recieve in the comming weeks performing it! We would love to hear from you.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. It makes us very happy!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
elushinz
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Orlando
132 Posts

Profile of elushinz
Hey Peter!
I woke up a little late today and went out to the mail box. Inside I found the little orange receipt saying that a package is waiting at the leasing office of my complex! I drove up there, ran to the door...locked, shut down, no luck. The time was 5:10 and they closed at 5:00. My Elevator will be sleeping in the office till the morning. To everyone who did wake up earlier than 4pm, have fun with the good stuff.

Last thing, I do strolling at a restaurant, is the effect easy enough or practical to do in some of the walk around situations?
I know I will obviously have to pick and choose the right time to do it as to watch the angle factor, but I was just wondering if you have ever tried it out strolling.
Thanks again and congrats,
Tim
"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be f@#d up."
Mitch Hedburg
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
It will work great for you in the right situations as you mentioned, no problem. The Elevator was invented for praticality and built for the working pro. Once you get used to it you will begin to see how unrestricted you really are with this device.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
yoey2000
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of yoey2000
I'm kind of skeptical. When I saw the video, the levitation wasn't smooth. He was on the ground, and then levitating, he didn't rise up. Also, one of his feet looks lower which kind of seems really weird. Can this be viewed from both sides at one time?
Outlawz_311
View Profile
New user
Minesotta
92 Posts

Profile of Outlawz_311
I got my Elevator yesterday and I love it. The quality of the product is top-notch and should last you guys a long time. Congrats Peter! Smile

Yoey the specs have to be pretty close if they're on your sides.
"Ashtonishment is our state of mind" - Paul Harris
www.STGmastaz.150m.com
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
THIS LEVITATION ROCKS IS ALL I CAN SAY.............(speechless)............

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Rich Fredeking
Paris
View Profile
Regular user
Paris
140 Posts

Profile of Paris
Have mine for about 3 weeks now, Practice a bit every day. Improving... But not ready for prime time. Last night did walk around and did a bit of Kings rising, and antigravity... Never thought my balance would be that much of a problem

Smile
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Wow this thread is back in rolling again...

Keep this thread rolling...

by the way elevator is a great stuff..

Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
Gary
View Profile
Veteran user
Market Harborough, UK
367 Posts

Profile of Gary
Like Paris, I've also had The Elevator for three weeks and do not feel comfortable or confident about using it yet despite practice. Balance is a key issue here as is the lack of rise that should come from levitation as opposed to simply having your feet off the ground.

I look forward to the publication of the Elevator Tip booklet which hopefully may address some of these issues.
"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"
- Anon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.49 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL