The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Balance does not have to be a big issue at all. I can't stress this enough, use your spectators to your advantage including improving your balance.
You can always email us and will be happy to help you out with any problems you may have. It really is a great illusion. Despite all the different Levs out and comming out, We still beleive the Elevator is the most user friendly and the most practical street levitation ever while still boasting all of the advantages.
The Elevator booklet is almost done, with tons of great stuff inside.

Anyway, Great News, Improvements have been made to our site, including a facelift, and yes We have got our first Video up, YAY! Visit the multimedia page. It turns out it was problems with formats. Anyway, now we will be having many more videos of all of our products and the show up over the next couple of months.

Anyway, check out http://www.masterofillusions.ca and let us know what you think of the site's make-over so far.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
mentalguy
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of mentalguy
I would recommend The One Levitation as an improvement over the Elevator. The One is a big step forward, takes care of the problems with the Elevator, and (in my opinion) is the best self-levitation on the market today.
Todd Bernard
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Todd Bernard
I'll wait until Pete comes out with another method,:) cause he'll more than likely will once "One" has ran it's marketing course. Just like the other levitations he's put on the market. If his original was as great as the hype, there wouldn't be no need for improved versions would there? I'll wait until I can read some honest reviews from people who are not obligated to write a review simply because they beta tested it.

Elevator was hyped as the only levitation you'll ever need. It's hard to trust the hype when a pattern of not living up to it is quite clearly presented.

Example: Elevator was supposed to be so great that they eventually came out with an improved Elevator, which was supposed to be the best levitation on the market. That was until "One". I don't believe the hype anymore. If the last two weren't good enough to leave alone and not improve, then I have no confidence that this product will be any different. I still occassionally perform the Balducci which gets huge reactions.

Disclaimer: the above post was written by Todd Bernard and clearly expresses his opinions, which may or may not be shared by others. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL