The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..16~17~18 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Well I did it I came up with a way to levitate off the ground, I wanted to make one that would work under real situaions, for working pros, so here I bring you,
'The Elevator', Going up?

But unlike all the other street levitations out there, and while I love them all and they all have their advanatages, mine is a revolutionary idea that leaves you clean before and after, there is no stepping on one toe or special shoes, or special clothing. This is also not a reverse balducci!

You don't have to take your shoes off, and you can use any shoe you like or none at all!!

Best of all you have very little angle problems. This one can be viewed from the front, or sides, all at once. I have a street levitation that requires very little practice and uses my new Elevator levitation device, that is designed for the working professional.

With my levitation you simply walk up at any time and float right in front of your audience plain and simple, but without altering your shoes, or even having to stand with your back to them on one toe. This is the perfect one man street levitation, and I'm so excited about it.

It's not on our website yet and it has not been officially released, but if your interested in seeing just a sample demo, let me know, we want some feedback before we price it and I will email you the avi file, for you to watch and drool!

It will be released in couple of weeks, price: N/A

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Wow Peter this sounds great!

Now, does it involve walking into an open doorway, and having the door slide closed behind, before you levitate?? I think I have seen that one before. ...

But seriously Peter, it sounds like you have a winner! I would love to see it!

Look for my email...

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
irishmagic
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of irishmagic
I would love to see a demo. hope it comes out soon
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Hey Peter! Congrats on the new effect. You know I'm a fan and I'd love to see a clip of your work.
Yakworld.
Steve
View Profile
New user
Belgium
89 Posts

Profile of Steve
This sounds like *REAL* magic to me ... I would love to see the clip.

Steve
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
553 Posts

Profile of Scott
As one who has been using the Mike Bent Zero Gravity for sometime please count me and send me AVI.

Regards

Scott
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Sounds good. Love to see the demo too!
Bernard Sim
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Wow! I had an overwhelming response to this, and therefore I am unable to respond to everyone. My email was full! But for those of you that have seen the sample, thanks for your comments and time. We have such a better video comming out of this effect that will show it in effect in real situations. Please stay tunned.

Remember this, both feet come off the ground and are parallel to each other and can be viewed from the front or side views. This is NOT a manuscript, or pdf file, or video, this is a mechanical device that levitates you off the ground several inches. You get something with this. You don't need special shoes, in fact you can do this barefoot!!! Which will be on the new video coming out.

Oh and I may have forgot to mention you can do this close up, I mean really close, in fact the closer someone is to you the better it looks.

Again thanks to all those that took the time to view it, and give me the comments we need to improve the demo including the lighting. This was just a homemade video that I had everyone check out, so it had it's problems with lighting, it was a little dark, but not too worry, the professional video is being shot this week and the release will be launched shortly after.

Thanks all, you guys are all awesome,
P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
Dear Peter, I would like to watch your DEMO too! >_<...

Michael Smile
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
Sounds very good! Would please be kind enough to send me a demo?

Regards
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Peter,
You've become quite the inventor. I can't wait to see this one in action. Keep 'em comin'.

Sable
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I have seen the footage and it has tremendous potential... perhaps the next Big thing in so called, "Street Magic"

We finally get to see the entertainer face forward instead of watching his back.... and yes we can see his toes and heels rise.

You do finish clean and start clean as well.. no awkward preliminaries or dumps as evidenced by viewing the AVI file...

YOu see friends if you spend less time here and more in the workshop, ideas like this,
"Spring Up" so to speak, eh Peter?

I anxiously await the pro-footage! Good going chap!

Respectfully submitted,
rr Smile
XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
121 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
Definitely count me among those extremely interested in your levitation. I've purchased or learned just about every levitation out there, but this one actually sounds like what everyone's been looking for. My credit card is ready when you are!

Leo Martin
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
promethee
View Profile
Regular user
France
125 Posts

Profile of promethee
Quote:
On 2003-01-10 05:58, Peter Loughran wrote:
Wow! I had an overwhelming response to this, and therefore I am unable to respond to everyone. My email was full!

Isn't it easier to put the demo video on the site?
La fleur de l'illusion produit le fruit de la realite.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I believe Peter was just running a survey for preliminary reactions and comments from a few parties in the Café'....

He is going to produce a higher quality video this weekend which will then be uploaded to his site in response to your question.

The AVI file was just a rough preliminary run to get some feedback as to what the final footage should look like and have in the sequence.

I am very excited for Peter as we should all be! Smile "Happy Landings"
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
How much will this cost Peter? I'm sure everybody would like to know and count me in on one that would like to see your demo. If you don't have an exact price yet we understand.
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
504 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Look who you are talking too? Smile

Of course I am very interested, and can't wait to see a video/buy it!
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
The levitation sounds great!!
It really seems like it will be the tops of the tops with it eliminating all those conditions you have to deal with other levitations.
I am very interested in the levitation, let me know whenever you're showing your demo again, I would love to see it!!
Thanks and Sincerely,
Mack
Mack Magic
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

I think I need a second email address. Smile
Thanks for the interest guys. I will not be emailing the vid anymore. As ReyRey stated above I only needed a few to take a gander. I want everyone else to wait for the better filmed version, in better lighting and so forth. But it won't be long, it should be out by the end of the month. Unfortunately I can't give an exact price until we work things out with our suppliers and interested distributers if we decide to go that route.

Thanks everyone, for your interest in my products. Keep a close eye for future new original effects, I'm just getting started!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
As indicated by others, and by Peter himself, the initial video was just a "taste" of the real thing. And a more substantial video with better lighting and one that really shows the effect as it would be performed is coming soon.

I saw the video and can say that Peter is really on to something special! The initial video wasn't great quality, but it was good enough to show that the common problem issues with most levitations are not an issue with this effect.

Great Work Peter, This effect is awesome!

And YES, I will certainly buy one when it is ready.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL