We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16~17~18 [Next]
kermitthefrog
View Profile
Regular user
France
128 Posts

Profile of kermitthefrog
Quote:
On 2003-01-22 10:36, Peter Loughran wrote:
A case study... sell it higher to make it seem better...oh geezz give me a break, Yeah that's what I did you got me.

My apologies: I did not mean to suggest that you set the price high as a marketing tactic. For all I know $100 is a very fair price given the materials involved. My claim was merely that expensive stuff creates more hype than cheap stuff. There have been almost 7,000 views of this thread, which is staggering, and I doubt that would have been true if the price were $10. It's no comment on your motives in setting the price, which I am sure were honorable and so forth.

KF
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Thanks for your reply I apprectiate you clearing that up.

But I think this thread got 7000 views because it something that people can use, and are interested in using regardless of the price.

I sell illusions(original ones) that are way more than $100.00 and none of them have got this much response. To be honest with you I didn't know if there would even be a market for another street levitaiton because the market has some great ones already, my favorite being KR. But I do know that if you like the street levitation effect's produce, then you'll love this one too!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
It strikes me that all the complainers and nay-sayers are discussing an illusion they have never performed.

Folks, Peter has apparently created a new approach to self-levitation. I suggest you buy it, practice the hell out of it, and then perform it several dozen times before expressing an opinion about price, value, method, etc.

All this teeth gnashing in the dark is really silly.
XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
121 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
I've just seen the video, and I loved what I saw (barefoot levitation... yeah baby!). Thanks Peter for taking the time and trouble in getting it online for us to see. After viewing it, I'm still as anxious as ever for mine to arrive in the mail. Bring on February!

Leo Martin
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
Cyclone
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of Cyclone
It's great Peter!

But I hate the fact that you're bending down before the levitation.

But I'll forgive you for the mid-air rotation Smile

By the way do I really have to put a spotlight underneath my feet while I'm rotating?
I'm Your Daddy
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Cyclone,

No you don't I just think it looks so cool because you see that nothing obstructs the beam of light from shining all the way under your feet. It really dispells any theroy that something could be under your feet, and then ofcourse you show them there isn't.

Actully I show you several different ways to levitate with the device, and one includes not bending down.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Outlawz_311
View Profile
New user
Minesotta
92 Posts

Profile of Outlawz_311
Quote:
They must purchase an International Postal Money Order!

I sent my Money Order three days ago and guess what I found on my mailbox today? MY LETTER! Smile

I forgot to put the International stamp... Grrrrr Smile

Well it's a good thing anyway since... I didn't purchase the International Postal Money Order Smile

I'm going back to my PO right now and sort this mess out.

Anyways I love the vid Peter. What's up with you bending down every levitation? Smile Oh well, it's all good I'm still getting it.

Peace.
"Ashtonishment is our state of mind" - Paul Harris
www.STGmastaz.150m.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Terry,
No, but it will float you up to the moon and in space it works awesome. Smile I love the sarcasim, thanks it put a smile on my face today.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Terry
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Terry
Thanks,
I could help adding the social commentary on some of the questions.

By the way, I think I was one of the first to order your product.

I hope they ship in the order they were placed, cause I am very anxious to take it for a test drive.
Dr Dark
View Profile
New user
North West UK
55 Posts

Profile of Dr Dark
Hi Peter, just another in the sea of questions you are recieving, I just wonderd if you had sorted any UK dealer rights out and wondered if you know if the elevator will be sold by any of the dealers at next months Blackpool convention? Good luck with your new product and keep thinking mate. Smile

regards Doc.
irishmagic
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of irishmagic
can someone please help me, no matter how many times I try to see the video I get an error on the page. is it my computer or have you guys experienced it too. Thanks

MIKE
daniel1113
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of daniel1113
Peter,

Does it come with air conditioning as well as anti-lock brakes? How does it handle in the snow? I'm looking for a replacement for my car, and I thought "Why drive to work when I can levitate?"

Just kidding man! I think you have definitely come across something new and useful with the Elevator. Once it starts shipping, I would love to hear some comments from those that own it. I hope it is as good as it looks and sounds, since we magicians need a levitation to replace the Balducci, as it has become all-too-common.
Daniel M. Carrico
Outlawz_311
View Profile
New user
Minesotta
92 Posts

Profile of Outlawz_311
Yeah and hope those producers of Street Magic Revealed don't ruin this for us.

Smile
"Ashtonishment is our state of mind" - Paul Harris
www.STGmastaz.150m.com
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Looks great! My purchase is in!

Jakks
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Quote:
On 2003-01-22 13:41, Dr Dark wrote:
Hi Peter, just another in the sea of questions you are recieving, I just wonderd if you had sorted any UK dealer rights out and wondered if you know if the elevator will be sold by any of the dealers at next months Blackpool convention? Good luck with your new product and keep thinking mate. Smile

regards Doc.

And Peter, do you know whehter it will be sold at FISM too? I would really like to avoid postage on this, if possible.
Thanks again. This is so cool.

Ivan
Yours,

Ivan
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
Hello.
I'm also one of the few that once I click on "Webcast Theater" off the homepage, it comes up, "page can not be displayed."
I'm wondering if you know if you need a specific media player or certain upgrade of Flash to view or get to that page?
Thanks and Sincerely,
Mack Magic
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

I think its for real player 5.0 or later. I think?

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

James Washer
View Profile
New user
Alabama
95 Posts

Profile of James Washer
I have real player 5 and a really fast connection. I think my problem might have to do with a firewall (I'm trying to see this video at work). When will the video be up on your website?
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17175 Posts

Profile of joseph
Totally silent? Well, that throws my theory of jet packs out the door. It sounds like a firewall problem, as I can't see it at work either, but at home, it's good. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
Well I just watchedthe video, and althought blurry it looked quite good. It was the mid-air rotation that killed me. After watching it twice, it seems similar to something I was working on about a year ago, but again the mid-air rotation killed me. I would like to see a clearer demo, but I still about 90% sure I will get this. Will it be available in the U.K or it is extra cash for postage time? Smile

Oh also I love the track who is it? RATM?
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Loughran's New 'Elevator' Street Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL