The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Invisible Tarot by Enrique Enriquez Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I have a hunch that Enrique Enriquez has done it again. The Invisible Tarot is now available at MEVPRO Shop. for introductory of $25. This is very good news, indeed! Just thought I'd mention it for the benefit of those who loved his earlier ebook, The Invisible Gemstone.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Where is the link?
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2820 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
http://www.mevproshop.com/invisible-tarot.html

I haven't read mine yet but if this is anything like Invisible Gemstone we are in for a real treat. For those of you who don't have Invisible Gemstone, there is a deal right now on both.

Loren at Mevpro is saying this is even better than IG! Hard to imagine but I can't wait to see.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Isn't that link for us subscribers and previous purchasers only?
(This item is not visible or available to regular visitors without that link)

I ordered mine this morning and cannot wait!

Tony
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2463 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2007-02-08 11:12, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Isn't that link for us subscribers and previous purchasers only?
(This item is not visible or available to regular visitors without that link)

Yes it is. And I think that it is very rude and perhaps a breach of trust for this link to be given out for nothing.

it will be released for everyone 2/14/07.
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Do I need a Tarot background? can I start from cero?. Or it is very convenient to buy also the Journey Within?

Thanks,
Pablo
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Thank you for sharing this new release...top of my purchase list now!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
Quote:
On 2007-02-08 14:29, pablovaldes wrote:
Do I need a Tarot background? can I start from cero?. Or it is very convenient to buy also the Journey Within?

I'd say yes - many sitters are surprisingly educated about tarot readings and will call you out if you try to bluff your way through it. And your readings will be much richer if you can relate to the 'visible' tarot.

I personally recommend you start with 'The Invisible Gemstone' - just as powerful, unique, and easier for beginners.
“You are what you pretend to be.”
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
737 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Pablo - I would not recommend using Enrique's marvelous system without having a working knowledge of the Tarot. A good starting place is Eden Gray's "The Tarot Revealed." I also believe there's one of the "Idiot's Guides" out now, as well, that might serve you well.

That being said, Enrique's ebook is absolutely intriguing. - Scott
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2820 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Tony,

Can you pull the link?
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Thank you, I will follow your advice, and I will background myself first, I do wanto to enter this world.

Sincerly,
Pablo
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Bill,
I'm a civilian now, I don't have the ability.

T
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2820 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I didn't know that Tony. As of when? I emailed Steve.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3422 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
It was an honor to see this process evolve with Enrique. Readings with the Invisible Tarot have been profound, to say the least.

This man has become a personal friend and hero of mine! The "Invisible Materials" are inspiring to work with, and very different. This borders on being "REAL" on so many levels and for me, it is!

I loved the Invisible Gemstone, and the Tarot is a bit more involved and can lend itself to a longer reading and connection. I use it, I love it.

Best,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
This might be a silly question, but does one need to use a specific Tarot deck?

I am quite partial to the Gilded Tarot.

Thanks
Jim
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
Use any Tarot or none at all.

Loving it.
“You are what you pretend to be.”
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Isht very goot, ja!

EE is a Wiley Coyote Genius!

Glad I am a repeat customer!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Harm
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Harm
Received mine today. Excellent work and easy to understand. You don't have to learn the complete Terot deck. Only the Major Arcana.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I think this in another excellent release by Enrique. Loren know a great thing when he sees/reads it and release some excellent products in his own right.
I haven't had a chance to try this out yet, but plan to shortly. I like how this ties into the unconscious mind. Powerful stuff.

It's now available to the "public". Do yourself a favor and subscribe to the MindsEye View Proshop Newsletter (see http://www.mevproshop.com). I've purchased almost everything that Loren has put out.

Magickally,
Dave Birtwell
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2564 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Master of the propless reading and author of the brilliant 'Invisible Gemstone', Enrique has done it again with his small but perfectly formed 'Invisible Tarot' ebook.

Taking the idea of 'no gemstone' over to the idea of 'no tarot', Enrique has created a novel and evocative way to connect with someone and give them a unique reading experience that they will not forget using no tarot cards whatsoever. Not only that, it's incredibly fun to do, creates a strong bond between you and your client, and creates an openness and edgyness that only this kind of 'seat of your pants' style reading can give you. It's one of those things that you may at first be apprehensive of trying, but after a couple of goes you can't wait to do it again, which is what many people found with the 'Invisible Gemstone'. Looks good on paper, is great fun when you first try it, and then your mind races ahead with all the ways you can go with it to make it truly 'yours'.

Of course this is not for the beginner and more than a passing familiarity with the 22 trumps of the major arcana is required. However, anyone who's given readings for even a short period of time will have at least the major arcana committed to memory.

This system is very simple, but it is more complicated than the 'Invisible Gemstone' concept as quite simply there are a lot more visual cues in the major arcana, even if you are simply 'remembering' the cards. But there's a lot lot more to it than that! Don't be put off from buying this thinking 'it's just like the invisible gemstone but with tarot'. Well, it is, but it isn't. The way that Enrique decribes how to lead yourself and the client into a meaningful and useful visualization is what the contents of this ebook are all about. You can create extremely deep and exploratory readings using this system which goes way beyond what is capable with 'Inivisible Gemstone'.

With three examples of real life readings to show you just how far you can take things, and with a subtle twist which can add a little bit of 'wonder' to readings should the opportunity arise, 'Invisible Tarot' is yet another treat from Enrique which will eat away at you until you pluck up the courage to put it into practice. And when you do you'll be glad that you did.

I now have TWO things that I like to do on the spur of the moment when asked to do something, and alternating between I.G. and I.T. may be just about the most fun you can have giving readings to the extent I may leave my cards behind forever.

As I know that nobody carries tarot cards with them, or gemstones, but they ALL have a palm, I am good to go with three types of reading. The worst case scenario is that a guy with no hands shows up who has brought some stones and a Marseilles pack with them - then I'd have to resort to using props.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Invisible Tarot by Enrique Enriquez Available (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL