The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Dizamn the slow nights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
So tonight was the first night at the new weekly gig. Darned if it wasn't sloooooooow. I stretched out the routines and spent more time with people. Checked with the staff on some of the others. Performed for tables after they ate and what not. All the usual crap to do when it's slow. But that's not what I wanted for the first night at the new place. All in all it went good, all the folks were happy - yet still. Just felt like whining. Thanks for "listenin" Smile
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
I agree. I hate the slow nights as well. But, there is only so much that we, as magicians, can do about it though. The management has to understand that it's like that, and we are doing all we can.

Overall, it sounds like a decent night. I'm sure the guests enjoyed it, and as long as you had fun to, then it is a successful night.

Good Luck!
Steve
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
If you do balloons here is a thought. Do a complicated balloon off to the side, but in view, and have a drawing for someone to win it.

Gil Scott
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
524 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Isn't it nice to have someplace to vent?

(Insert theme song to "Cheers.")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Dizamn the slow nights (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL