The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Ask Alexander (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Does anyone have any info for Alexander programs? Rarity, etc. I have one similar to one in the Alexander book, but this has his photo on the cover. Alexander also wrote next to his picture "Greatest Mystery" and "2 Weeks $18,000.00".

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Nothing? This puppy might rarer than I thought. Hmmmm
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
All original Alexander items fetch TOP dollar... do your research carefully.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
JKing
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
53 Posts

Profile of JKing
I have purchased and sold several Alexander pieces. Ron Allesi would be a good contact.
David Charvet
View Profile
Special user
www.charvetmagic.com
501 Posts

Profile of David Charvet
Kevin - Yes, Alexander program are somewhat rare. The pitch books are more common - he sold hundreds of thousands of them through the years. Remember that Alexander's stage career was only between 1915 and 1927. But in those 12 years he made more money than Houdini, Thurston, Blackstone, or many other "legit" acts such as Al Jolson, Eddie Cantor, etc. The new expanded edition of the Alexander book will be out in May. Regards - David Charvet
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

David,

Thanks. Keep me posted on the new book. If you're involved, I want one.

Thanks...........Kevin

PS Thanks guys for the help too.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Ask Alexander (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL