The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » lurker no more (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Webhead93
View Profile
New user
Florida
74 Posts

Profile of Webhead93
Hello! I'm 27 yrs old and been a lurker for a while, just thought I would finally post. I'm fairly new to magic but I'm getting to the point where I feel like I might have some valuable input to post in certain areas. This forum has been a tremendous help to me especially with the trick reviews. By the way - my name is Mark Wilson but not THE Mark Wilson. If I ever become a pro magician then I guess I'll have to go by another name. Smile
A. Mark Wilson
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! As you know, you have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please, do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2003-01-10 23:56, Webhead93 wrote:
By the way - my name is Mark Wilson but not THE Mark Wilson. If I ever become a pro magician then I guess I'll have to go by another name. Smile

Now there's an interesting dilema!
Yes you are the rare exception that MUST change the name. I don't even think Mark Wilson Jr. would work. Smile
Nonetheless we are glad to have you and look forward to your posts.
You also mentioned some of the posted topics have been of great help. That's what The Magic Café is all about.
Again, welcome.

Randy Stewart
Billy Whizz
View Profile
Special user
Plymouth, UK
576 Posts

Profile of Billy Whizz
Hi Mark, welcome, what sort of magic do you do?
All the best, Billy Smile
Webhead93
View Profile
New user
Florida
74 Posts

Profile of Webhead93
Thanks for the welcomes. Billy, I've had a couple of card trick books that have simple no sleight tricks that I've owned for a while. I always wanted to learn more but never knew how. Finally through some searching on the internet and also running across a magic store on a trip to Gatlinburg I became very interested in magic again. I bought an invisible thread reel and got great reactions by performing the floating dollar. Since then I've performed things like the invisible deck and healed and sealed soda for the guys at work. Now they always bring their empty cans to me for a refill!
A. Mark Wilson
RazzleDazzle
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
107 Posts

Profile of RazzleDazzle
I also was a lurker Smile Welcome!
Webhead93
View Profile
New user
Florida
74 Posts

Profile of Webhead93
I think I broke the rules already. I should of abbreviated ITR in my last post. Oops!
A. Mark Wilson
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
How about MR wilson?
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Webhead93
View Profile
New user
Florida
74 Posts

Profile of Webhead93
Some of the guys at work call me Magic Marker but I think that is copywrited.
A. Mark Wilson
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mark Smile Smile Smile
A nice but a short resume. I am sorry that you can not use your real name... Do you know that also Micheal Keaton's real name was Michael Douglas? You see you are not alone. Anyway, Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » lurker no more (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL