The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Real Man's Wallet vs. Jerry O'Connel's Hip Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I have Jerry's card to hip wallet, I just wondered how it compares to the Real Man's Wallet.

In terms of: ease of use, how practical is it for everyday use, etc....
...Some thoughts from anyone whose seen / got both?
I like Jerry's wallet, but have heard and read so much about the Real Man's Wallet, I'm getting curious in case I'm missing out?
Thanks,
matt
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
I much prefer Jerry's wallet. I have used both and find Jerrys's easier to load, also I prefer the quality too.
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2043 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
I don't have the real man's, but I own and use Jerry's billfold wallet. For a functional wallet that serves as a card to wallet, Jerry's is just perfect for me. I use it as my regular everyday one. Very high quality. Though I have heard many good things about the real man's.
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
I found the real mans wallet very difficult to load. I use the Mullica or the jol plus wallet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Real Man's Wallet vs. Jerry O'Connel's Hip Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.68 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL