The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » "Restaurant Specific" web sites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Does anyone here on the Café utilize a web site that is specifically geared to restaurant magic?

I'm not talking about your regular site that mentions restaurants along side banquets, birthday parties, & corporate events... I'm talking about a web site that is totally dedicated to restaurant work.

If so, do you find it helpful as a tool in legitimizing what you are offering the GM's? Do you feel it targets your market more directly than a "magic for all occassions" type web site?

Lyndel
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1603 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Is there something you need to share with the whole class Lyndel? Come on....spill the beans. Do YOU know of such a site? Smile

Edit: Ok. I just re read that and I understand the question. That being said............. No I do not. I have a whole page on my site dedicated to restaurant magic but I don't have just a restaurant magic site. Not a bad idea though. It shows a specialty.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » "Restaurant Specific" web sites (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL