The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Peno' Envy (Signed Bill to Jalepeno Pepper) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2317 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey guys,
Who here has tried out the trick Peno Envy from the aresenal of Reed McClintock? It is in the February 2007 issue of Genii Magazine.

I bought a bunch of peppers last night for 2 bucks and have been astonishing people left and right with this. I like it because it is compact and not messy like kiwis or lemons. Best thing, you can hang it on your finger to show a clean display!

Brian
Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
You're gonna have to perform this next time I see you, sounds pretty interesting.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13401 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Brian,
Here's a little performance tip for you

Don't rub your eyes or scratch your *****.

Frank
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
674 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Quote:
On 2007-02-14 18:18, Krumb wrote:
You're gonna have to perform this next time I see you, sounds pretty interesting.

Since you are in Portland you can see Reed himself do this effect at his show downtown at the Voleur.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2317 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Quote:

Mark, you should come and see the show with me sometime in Downtown Portland. I am going this friday night with my wife. Should be a great time!

------------------------------------

Frank, the first time I performed it, I made that mistake. Haha!! It was not fun!
Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
Quote:
On 2007-02-14 18:47, Mitch Schneiter wrote:
Quote:

Since you are in Portland you can see Reed himself do this effect at his show downtown at the Voleur.

Haha, yeah, you are right.....call that a monumental oversight.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Peno' Envy (Signed Bill to Jalepeno Pepper) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL