The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » MagiCurios - Thanks from Deepest, Darkest Africa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Shango says "two kidneys are better than one".

Ah Spidey! Difficult to recognise people by their Café psuedonyms but I think I know you now. Just say the word and the mysterious crate will find it's way to you.

Incidentally, the mask in the video is just one of several options so if anyone wants to see the alternatives before ordering just let me know. All handcarved wood. I have another video which I haven't put up of the effect where Shango gets a little over zealous and the resulting flash and flame knocked him off his crate.
If I'd been doing that live in front of an audience, I think the "deceiver" would've freaked out, running screaming from the room.

The truth will out!

Simon
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
KAWO! AGO! CHANGO! KABIESILE`! MOJUBAH! OBA KO SO CHANGO, OBA KO SO!
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Translated it's Yoruban for "Is your daughter 18 yet?"

Simon
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
No, but I am over 18. (I will do anythhing to save the necessary pennies for Simon's stuff - Hey, I might be cheap, but I'm not easy).

Stuart
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » MagiCurios - Thanks from Deepest, Darkest Africa (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL