We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Peter Pan Peanut Butter Recall (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sparks
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville, Virginia
89 Posts

Profile of sparks
Quote:
On 2007-02-16 13:00, Justin R wrote:
Aside from the possible salmonella, what did you think about it? My dad had a jar of Sugar free Jiff over at his house and I made a sandwich with that and I couldn't stand it.

Quick question for everybody: Which do you prefer more (or usually eat)- a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or just a plain peanut butter sandwich?

I was ok with it. It did not taste the same (less sweet obviously) but I liked it enough to make PB&J for lunch everyday for a week. Note I am speaking of low sugar or no suguar added, not sugar free. My wife just bought me the Jif low sugar peanut butter… I will be switching to that. I have been on antibiotics for about a month (for something else) so I really do not know if my Peter Pan was tainted… but I did go through a short bout with some minor “intestinal issues” during that time.

I usually eat PB&J on wheat bread. When I do just peanut butter it is usually as a snack and I spread it on a single slice of bread and fold it over. I like PB on crackers also.
Sparks

It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Seriously...somebody.

send me one of these jars.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL