The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Agate 260S (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LollyPopandPatch
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of LollyPopandPatch
Hi,
While browsing balloon hq I've seen several 260 balloon sculpture's that have gorgeous marbled colours - can anyone please help me find a supplier for these??
I've checked with everyone I know but no luck, so pleassssssssssseeee ........... any information would be gratefully received.

Lolly (fingers crossed)
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
I can tell you exactly where to get them. Or at least who to get them from. Her name is Sheree Brown-Rosner. I believe her performing name may be Wandini. And she doesn't sell you the balloons. She sells a DVD on how to make your own balloons in your house. I do not own it and do not know how widely distributed it is yet, I think it is fairly new. Her SN at mbd2.com is smile4wandini. You may want to send her a PM. Hope this helps.
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
LollyPopandPatch
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of LollyPopandPatch
Thank you both SOOOO much for the name and link - that's exactly what I needed, Cant wait to have a go at my own balloons.

Lolly
Rob the Balloon Guy
View Profile
New user
West Hartford, CT
96 Posts

Profile of Rob the Balloon Guy
Scott Tripp is the person who originally experimented with creating his own agate 260s. He even sent out free samples to many, many people when he first came up with the technique. He wrote a book about using liquid latex with balloons. He's also done many other things with latex and balloons, such as creating different-colored bee bodies and even making his own balloons. His book is available at T. Myers Magic.
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
Yeah, Scott deals with all things latex. When I was chatting with Sheree tonight, she mentioned that Scott may have some balloons for sale. I think he supplies the latex, she is responsible for putting out the DVD.
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
smile4wandini
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of smile4wandini
Hi Here I am... Sheree here and Yes...YOU CAN DO IT! is the name of my DVD I created the Glow in the Dark Balloon Latex used in the same way as making the Rainbow Agate Balloons that were seen on Balloon HQ.com Yes, Scott did try out the idea and I as well as other Balloon Artists helped him with the trial and error that had to be done to get the technique down! For it to work and so he could write a book and I was to make the DVD version which I did! I LOVE his book and I have heard that my DVD has some things he does NOT cover and he has some I do not cover! Here is the address to get it from me http://www.smilephoto.com/pages/WhereisWandini.html It is also available at http://www4.mailordercentral.com/tmyersm......dept=250
Remember after you buy the DVD you get to ask me questions about the hand-coloring of Balloons I become a way to help you by pass some of the pitfalls you can make while enjoying a NEW CREATIVE way to make your BALLOONS stand out!!!
www.smilephoto.com
The Great Wandini
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
I can definitely recommend Sheree's DVD - it is a one of a kind production and while I haven't actually tried making my own dipped balloons, her DVD was very informative and fun to watch!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Agate 260S (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL