The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Wholesale Squirmles (magic worms) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi guys,
I now wholesale Squirmles for pitching.( magic worm ) For more info email me at:

pitchmandondriver@hotmail.com

Thanks,Don
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
That's fantastic. Thanks Don. You're a great resource to have access to and we're lucky for it!

Mark. Smile
KV Magic
View Profile
New user
Missouri
58 Posts

Profile of KV Magic
These squirmles are nice! For those of you familiar with the magic worm, fuzzle, etc., you'll find that these squirmles come with the gimmick already attached. That means they are ready to go right out of the package!

The package has been designed to make for a great display, either on a hook or lying on a table.

I start pitching worms next week at a flea market, so I will try to post my experiences with them.

Keith
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I wrote a review that can be found in the magic accessories area. In short these are a great item and a great resource for getting them...Mr. Don.
Howard Hamburg
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Howard Hamburg
Quote:
On 2007-02-17 12:44, DonDriver wrote:
Hi guys,
I now wholesale Squirmles for pitching.( magic worm ) For more info email me at:

pitchmandondriver@hotmail.com...this post led me to think you dealt in squirmles.thanx for david's fone number.

Thanks,Don
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Guys,

I got two emails today for pricing on wholesale worms.This thread started back in 2007.I had forgot I even made this post.I must have been drop shipping for Carl back than because I have never had worm stock on hand.

I don't wholesale anything.If you need worm's or Svengali decks please contact David Haversat at http://www.thurstonmagic.com
Thanks,Don
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
Guess I should have looked at the thread date Don.
MagicGib
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MagicGib
I need some worms where should I get themm from ?
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
If you really need squirmles go here. http://www.toysontv.com/ be sure to tell who ever you talk to you are a pitchman because Carl has two different wholesale prices for pitchman and stores.

However...this pitch item is big right now because its not been seen much. http://www.youtube.com/myamigoted#p/a/u/0/sp3m73rzyjc Several guys here have sold the Jumpie Jumpers and have done very good.That is Alex at the Oklahoma state fair,look at the tip he has and that was all day.You can email him for price vantetoys@gmail.com Tell him I sent you.

Hope this helped...
Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Wholesale Squirmles (magic worms) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL