The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Encore Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Anyone know what's become of Chris Reeman and Encore Magic? I'd wanted to buy a vanishing birdcage from him...heard he'd made the best...but he seems to have disappeared....
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I talked with Chris today. He has had other matters that had taken up much of his time. He is working on cages right now. Hopefully, the end of next week will see him caught up on orders.

I will keep things posted here.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2161 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
When I was up to see Chris a few weeks ago to pick up the Rings N Things tooling Chris was hard at work on the cages. I read on another forum that someone had done a drive by the store and said it had closed up, this is not true as Chris was open for business and had a lecture going on that Saturday evening while I was there. So any rumors that Encore has gone out of business is not true.

Also I've seen some postings about this website being an indication he is gone, again, this was an assumption as Chris and I talked about the website to quite an extent, all of which was refining it to be more user friendly, attractive and easier to navigate.

Encore is still alive and well and just refining it's image to better serve the magic community.

Best,
Jake
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
gician
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of gician
It's been a couple of years since the last post. Any updates on Chris?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
He is out of the business. I still talk to him on occasion.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
MagicofDesperado
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of MagicofDesperado
Do you still talk to Chris. Does he have any cages etc. he'd like to offload?

Dartagnan
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Chris makes cages when he feels like it. He has pretty well gotten away from magic and certainly from manufacturing in any large amounts.
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Encore Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL