The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Lobby Boards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brady
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
235 Posts

Profile of Brady
Just curious, who here uses lobby boards in their restaurant work and what do they say?

Regards,

Brady
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1603 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
I used to use lobby cards when I first started. I used a 3 legged easel and had a nice sign on it announcing my appearance. Every few weeks I would come in and find that someone had knocked the easel over and the card had been damaged. I have since then stopped using them. Instead, I have an 8X10 flier in a nice holder (that holds business cards as well). I put these on the tables in the lobbies of my restaurants. They are smaller and hold your cards 24/7.

Besides being smaller and more cost effective, I believe that most GM's prefer the smaller signs.

This is just works for me.

JIM
Brady
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
235 Posts

Profile of Brady
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the response. I appreciate you sharing your experience. Mind if I dig a little deeper? Do your flyers substantially differ from what your lobby board said? Do you find flyers more effective than lobby boards?

Thanks,

Brady
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Lobby Boards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL