The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Convention Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Noel
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, England
135 Posts

Profile of Noel
Hi Folks,

Just to let you know that a new website http://www.magicconventionguide.com which has just been launched.

It aims to be a one stop show for all the magic convention news, reviews, articles, guides and so much more.

For those of you off to Blackpool be sure to check out the Blackpool guide and if it's your first time at Blackpool be sure to read Kevin McMahon's article on his first visit to a magic convention. There are big name interviews from Luke Jermay and Josh Jay as well.

The site will be updated every Saturday.

We are looking for contributors for all sections so be sure to email info@magicconventionguide.com if you'd like to see your name in virtual lights.

Noel
vanishingrabbit
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of vanishingrabbit
That's a big help..Thanks
Magically yours,
Brent Smith - Owner
The Vanishing Rabbit Magic Shop
Alberta's Brick and Mortar
www.VanishingRabbit.com
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
Cool it says on the site there is a stip bar next to blackpool. I love the art. I used to flat share with a bang babe.
Noel
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, England
135 Posts

Profile of Noel
Baggins said...
Quote:
On 2007-02-21 19:33, Baggins wrote:
Cool it says on the site there is a stip bar next to blackpool. I love the art. I used to flat share with a bang babe.

Erm I'm glad you like the site. Keep taking your medicine I think
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17634 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Nice site!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Convention Site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL