The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Prohibition - Most Absurd Thief Ever! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Shikina
I apologize if I'm not posting this in the right place, but someone just sent me a link that I think every law abiding magician on this forum should check out. Some idiot is using a popular internet site to peddle secrets in the most obnoxious, and frankly ridiculous manner possible.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bks/282841120.html

I love that this moron thinks that anybody will simply send him money, what with him being a perfect internet stranger. Even funnier is the idea that he will send you something FREE in the mail. Not only is he charging for the secret (hence, he's giving nothing for free) but this is obviously not his to give away, free or otherwise.
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1603 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
The video has been removed by the LOSER..err..I mean..USER. Maybe you should contact Craigs List as well? Just a thought.
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
Ahhh they all try don't they. Maybe I'm just getting old but I think I remembr something called respect. darn whippersnappers I remembered when I used to walk to school in the snow.. up hill both ways... oops wrong story.
enjoy!!
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Shikina
Quote:
On 2007-02-22 18:31, SoCalPro wrote:
The video has been removed by the LOSER..err..I mean..USER. Maybe you should contact Craigs List as well? Just a thought.

I tried contacting the seller directly but it seems that he has not actually left a valid contact number or email. In fact, according to the link that I received and sent along, there doesn't seem to be a way to contact this guy at all! I might have thought this was all a joke, but why go through the trouble if you're the scumbag trying to make a quick (and illegal) buck? And why go through the trouble of describing and performing an effect that is so high-profile? This is all a little strange. In any event, I'm happy to see that nobody is making money from this scam.
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1603 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Did you contact Craigs List?
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
I flagged it

5 times
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6752 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I just PM'ed Charlie Justice.

He should know about this.

Some people really have BALLS. Crikey, he didn't even TRY to disguise it. Sad.

Doug
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
I sure do appreciate all the 'eyes' out there looking out for things like this and on a personal note looking out for me. Thanks guys!

peace, charlie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Prohibition - Most Absurd Thief Ever! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL