We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Strange Pair Of Handcuffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2814 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I was hoping someone here could tell me what these handcuffs I have are. They are metal. They have no lock, just a spring loaded release. Stamped on them says " NY JPCo (the JPCo is in a diamond) USA". Anyone have any info on these. PM me if you could identify them by a picture, & I will email you one. I don't want to sell them but I would like to know if they are worth anything. They are Houdini-esque looking.

Nathan Pain

I've got all the info I need...
Thanks to Steve Santini & all the others that emailed me.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
My bad, I replied to your email as well. Should have figured Steve would beat me too it Smile BTW the only thing I didn't know was the Co. name, Steve what was the company.

X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
SANTINI
View Profile
Loyal user
SANTINI
293 Posts

Profile of SANTINI
Shawn,
The cuffs were made in the 1930's by the Gardiner Screw Corporation in New York City. They were made as a toy handcuff for children. Regards, Steve Santini
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
They were Gardiner!! I had mentioned that in my email to Nathan but was unsure. I never put two and two together. Only thing I was wrong on was my decade, I dated them around the 40's.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2814 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Thanx to all of you again!

Nathan Pain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Strange Pair Of Handcuffs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL