We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Unbelievable Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Who here dares to learn how to mix their very own STALLION scented Salves and Balms?
Gerto
View Profile
New user
Belgium
80 Posts

Profile of Gerto
The title says it all, this really is unbelievable Smile
Hello there! Smile
frogstomper
View Profile
New user
Gold Coast, Australia
59 Posts

Profile of frogstomper
I think he's awesome!! He's trying to be bad, which makes it very entertaining to watch.
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I know this thread should have died already but I just got on the SAM Parent assembly web site and it says nothing about this guy. The post from fingerflickin I think is also a joke. The assembly is presenting the Magic of the Year award to Howard Schwarzman. The info about the ticket price sent me looking. $30 for adults?? Not the Parent assemblies shows like this one. It is $50. What is really funny is that we all had our opinions of this video and they were mostly the same. This is a joke and I would still like to know who the guy really is. I know he has a myspace page but as we have found out with other people and things that you can put anything you want on a website, about ourself usually, and get away with it. Oh well I guess we will never find out the real mystery behind "The Man With The Red Pants"..Gotta laugh at it though. Just my thoughts.

Happy Magic
Steven
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Uh, WOW, confusing, hideous, nauseating, and AWESOME!

Its like one of those really ugly dogs,there so ugly, there cute.

Hes so BAD,hes GOOD.

Bravo Sir, Bravo!
Derek Johnston
fingerflickin
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fingerflickin
Hey for what it's worth, I am not a joke, I have been a magician for close to 40 years, I posted it in hopes of trying to find a contact for Devlin, I have emailed him at that myspace page but have yet to hear him. The email I posted was from my friend Jack in NJ and if you notice the date, its from 2000 Not this year.
Just as bewildered and entertained as all of you.
sissy
View Profile
New user
mexico
37 Posts

Profile of sissy
I love him is my hero
Torkova
View Profile
Regular user
Astoria, NY
193 Posts

Profile of Torkova
This guy is different from my friend Joe Devlin with whom I appeared with in 2000 at the SAM show.
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
I can't see!!! ok that was funny no matter if it was ment to be funny or not!!
Goku
View Profile
New user
Japan
92 Posts

Profile of Goku
That video was halarious but the outfit is wrong on so many levels.
Connor Scot
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Connor Scot
That was really funny. It reminds me of an act I entered into a talent competition back in the 80s. Except I was deadly serious I'm ashamed to say.
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Fingerflickin I am sorry if you took that as me saying you are a joke. I did not mean that at all. I am sorry if you missunderstod me. I was meaning that I thought what you put up had been sent to you as a joke. I hope that clears that up for me. I would like to hear from you if you ever do get ahold of this guy. Again I am so sorry that my words were not put different than they should have been.

Happy Magic

Steven
The Conjuror
View Profile
Regular user
Illinois, USA
132 Posts

Profile of The Conjuror
Devlin can put on a great comedy act without even trying. All he needs is his awesome Atari rock CD and some sponge balls. I just showed my brother Devlin's Myspace video and we had a good laugh. I'm sure others would be just as entertained. Don't you think?

I plan on incorporating his signature rhymthic bobbing into my act. (Whisper) Shhhhh... don't tell anyone....
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Two words: assless chaps
nuff saud.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
AndyComic
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of AndyComic
The mis-direction was pretty impressive (the jiggling man boobies).
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2007-03-21 12:11, Marvello wrote:
Two words: assless chaps
nuff saud.
er - I meant said - not saud - duh - this has nothing to do with Arabs.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
That guy rocks.

peace.
phillys
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of phillys
How can you guys keep a straight face while commenting on his video?

HAHAHAHAHA....

Sorry but that was so bad that it's actually good! Check out that two holes right on his butt cheeks behind his tight red...uhh... tights. You get even make out the shape of his gonads. *throws up*
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Disgusting
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
fingerflickin
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fingerflickin
Someone emailed and said he has another video floating around the web, has anyone seen it? If so please post it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Unbelievable Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL